Bye Week Browsing - Big12 Fanboards/blogs

isuclone89

Oct 23, 2007
Medical Lake, WA
CU fan here: Cyclone Fanatic is my favorite opposing fanbase place to browse for sure. Although it seems to freeze for me sometimes, there’s always great content and debate. You’re in the right place for Cyclone content.

Basically all of the above I agree with for opposing fanbases boards, although I’m replying to this message for the Kansas portion.

I've got a Kansas buddy and he said they have an invite only Discord that is their main place for fan interaction now. It’s headed by one of their insiders but idk how to get in. If I figure out a way I’ll post it here.
Welcome back!

• Friendly
Reactions: Big12Homer

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Somewhat unrelated but is there a decent Hawkeye board at all now? The Rivals site and hawkeyenation both seem to have not even 10% of the traffic they had years ago. Did some other site I don’t even know about overtake them or is no Iowa board within light years of cf? Those sites were once incredibly active.

hiltonisheaven

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Welcome to Big12 visitors. A few recommendations to help you enjoy CF.
1) in your profile preferences, you can remove the Politics forum (AKA ‘the Cave’)
2) same for In-state rivals forum
3) you can ignore future posts by individuals you don’t like by clicking on their username

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Welcome to Big12 visitors. A few recommendations to help you enjoy CF.
1) in your profile preferences, you can remove the Politics forum (AKA ‘the Cave’)
2) same for In-state rivals forum
3) you can ignore future posts by individuals you don’t like by clicking on their username

Confirmed. I have done #1 and #3 and it makes a huge difference by removing content I don't want.

Reactions: Rogue52