Caitlin Clark dating Conner Macaffery

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
1. Slow time of year.
2. Dislike for both for them well documented on this site.
3. If you don't like a topic....... don't read the thread!!! IMO the title is pretty self explanatory as to the content.
4. Between the JLH thread and the creation of the world thread, someone thought a perfect trifecta needed to happen and the this is how they went about it.

Banner day for CF.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Been dating forever. She started as his shooting coach but they both gave up on that.

On a serious note...if you care, play in traffic.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
This has been pretty common knowledge for a while. All we need now is for him to end up coaching Iowa and for him to have 4 boys with Clark.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
MadFran's master plan of keeping having his Kids in the Hok pipeline and justification for keeping his job is nearing the end.

No better next plan than have a Clark-affery legacy next up for him to eventually coach at EIU.

Let's face it Fran is playing chess while the rest of the coaches are playing checkers in job security.

:jimlad:
The Hoks have a succession plan.

Brian is Kirk's follow.
Connor is Fran's follow.

The question is "Does Barta have any kids?"

• Funny
Reactions: CascadeClone

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Yeah.

They were talking visiting Dachau concentration camp and then about the show band of brothers and how they handled it; that morphed into a statement about Spielberg using a focused story (Oscar Schindler) to tell the larger story of the holocaust (actually really enjoyed the conversation). Then I heard him say something about Caitlyn Clark and my apologies for not hearing the reference because I did not expect the words "Caitlyn" or "Clark" to come out of anyone's mouth at that time. Its in hour 1 of todays show.

Around 6:30 left in episode. Conversation starts ~10m to go

CyCoug

Sep 19, 2021
Slow day so I guess I indulged in the articles. I actually laughed at 2 specific sentences. In the athlon sports they called Connor a former Hawkeye Men's Basketball Star. I don't believe even the biggest Hok fans would call him a star. Then in the last article they said " Connor will have time to go to plenty of Iowa Women's games." Yep, no NBA, no G League, no Europe. The former Hawkeye "star" playing days are done. He is 8-4 Monday -Friday like the rest of us.
Speak for yourself. I’m never done until after 5.

• Winner
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Why do people on this site obsess over Ms. Clark? It's super ******* weird.
There are some on here that obsess and I agree. But the vast majority of the posts in the various threads seem to be about the amount of constant forcing of her into every aspect of life in Iowa. Keith Murphy for instance tweeting about her 7 times a day (so I’ve read on here, don’t use Twitter). His inability to have a conversation about the holocaust without mentioning her seems to be the pinnacle of examples of how out of hand the hype and coverage has become. Talk about creepy AF.

Let her season and accomplishments speak for themselves, cover the occasional news worthy angle, but for the love of God don’t mention CC with the holocaust. Butter cow? Ok, who cares. Don’t think she deserves to be on that stage with Trice (Kinnick would have made more sense), but don’t care.

But the posters here seem to be tired of the forced narrative through every medium by every local media. Extremely talented lady, let it stay at that.

Last edited: