Caitlin Clark dating Conner Macaffery

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I have seen both ads and was not impressed with either one. Noticed she shares the ad with someone else who has as much draw or more than her.
I don't know that I'd say Jenny Taft has as much or more draw than CC. But I agree that the coffeehouse one isn't that great. I think the one with Jimmy Butler and Reggie Miller is pretty good.

• Agree
Reactions: 1776

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Oh I'm not against the players for getting what they can and she shouldn't turn down Swarm money at all. Just saying that this is what NIL is supposed to be about.
Heinrich’s said she went on her own and isn’t getting any collective money or anything from Swarm. That was from a podcast over a year ago so it could have changed.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Never thought I would see someone ripping an insurance ad on a rivals site, but here we are.
I’m sorry your reading comprehension is so poor, but here you are.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Being rumored that it is grades or she got into a locker room altercation with the players and or coaches or both. I'm betting on the altercation, because if it was grades LSU and Mulkey would have no trouble keeping her on the court.

Yeah, it's not grades keeping her off the court but those grades might reflect more about her actual commitment to college, LSU and the program. Saw comments on UConn Boneyard that she is absent from a number of national WBB awards lists because a lot of them require the student athlete at least have a 2.00.

Help Support Us

Become a patron