Caitlin Clark dating Conner Macaffery

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
This is what NIL is supposed to be about and not the collectives that pay for play. Not a bad ad and good for Caitlin.
Caitlin is a marketing major if I recall. She will take any collective money she can. That's just the way it is now. Striking while the iron is hot.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Caitlin is a marketing major if I recall. She will take any collective money she can. That's just the way it is now. Striking while the iron is hot.
Oh I'm not against the players for getting what they can and she shouldn't turn down Swarm money at all. Just saying that this is what NIL is supposed to be about.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Oh I'm not against the players for getting what they can and she shouldn't turn down Swarm money at all. Just saying that this is what NIL is supposed to be about.
It was for about a week. Not exaggerating.

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
A little bit of a tangent here, but what is going on with Angel Reese at LSU? She's missed the last couple of games after being benched for part of a game. Is it a health issue?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
A little bit of a tangent here, but what is going on with Angel Reese at LSU? She's missed the last couple of games after being benched for part of a game. Is it a health issue?
No one really knows for sure. Mulkey benched her at half of one of their games as a "coach's decision" and reports are it was because she felt AR needed and attitude adjustment. There are other reports that it might be an issue with her grades, but that wouldn't explain her being benched at halftime of a game. There's even been drama on social media between her mom and one of her teammate's moms. My best guess is that she's a selfish drama queen who thinks she's the alpha and should be treated that way and started causing issues in the locker room with her teammates. That would explain the attitude adjustment. But all this is JMO.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Being rumored that it is grades or she got into a locker room altercation with the players and or coaches or both. I'm betting on the altercation, because if it was grades LSU and Mulkey would have no trouble keeping her on the court.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
I feel like the traditional format of play-by-play guy, color guy, and sideline reporter is just incredibly stale, regardless of who the people are. The Manningcast is a welcome divergence from that.
AGREED. And I think this welcome change is for those knowledgeable enough about the game they don't need it fed to them. Typically I can identify the talking point just before they share from the play that happened. Having the Manningcast is fun and different experience watching FB on TV.

4cy16

Jun 14, 2021
No one really knows for sure. Mulkey benched her at half of one of their games as a "coach's decision" and reports are it was because she felt AR needed and attitude adjustment. There are other reports that it might be an issue with her grades, but that wouldn't explain her being benched at halftime of a game. There's even been drama on social media between her mom and one of her teammate's moms. My best guess is that she's a selfish drama queen who thinks she's the alpha and should be treated that way and started causing issues in the locker room with her teammates. That would explain the attitude adjustment. But all this is JMO.
It can't be grades, because no one would be able to see hers.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Being rumored that it is grades or she got into a locker room altercation with the players and or coaches or both. I'm betting on the altercation, because if it was grades LSU and Mulkey would have no trouble keeping her on the court.
I was thinking the other day how nobody is ever an academic casualty anymore. Weird.