Calling all tweeters, bloggers, Chips latest...Miller PR Machine & ISUtoBIG10.COM

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
Someone with access to Facebook get this on the wall for the "save Iowa State" facebook group now! 1,500 members and counting can not hurt here!

19Cy78

Mar 31, 2006
If the rumors are true ISU and other looking at Big East, BIG10 officials may be looking at option 6 to 9 (who cares what number we are...but let's be honest we are in this range)which would have to entail the CYCLONES from Ames Iowa baby!

They will want to protect the BIG10 brand and footprint...this is becoming very, very real everyone ISU to the Big10 or www.isutobig10.com ...keep working hard and getting why the logical choice is right here!

Let's get this done...thank you and continued success....

StLouisClone

Apr 16, 2006
St. Louis
But yeah, I'm all in. I'm heading to work right now, but I'll take about an hour when I get there, craft a good letter (I'm a solid writer, if I may say so), and fire it off to every single address in this thread.

I'm not nearly as confident in my letter writing abilities. I would love to see what you wrote and promise not to plagiarize. These are university presidents after all! Just getting a good format to follow would help in the same way that that examples of good cover letters and resumes help in a job search.

Also, did anyone end up creating a group on Facebook that we can all join?

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
I'm not nearly as confident in my letter writing abilities. I would love to see what you wrote and promise not to plagiarize. These are university presidents after all! Just getting a good format to follow would help in the same way that that examples of good cover letters and resumes help in a job search.

Also, did anyone end up creating a group on Facebook that we can all join?

"save the cyclones"