Calling all tweeters, bloggers, Chips latest...Miller PR Machine & ISUtoBIG10.COM

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
You may want to add that ISU's campus was rated one of the 25 most beautiful...

800px-Roberts_Residence_Hall_Iowa_State_University.jpg

Central campus is listed as a "Medallion Site." Only Virginia and Yale share that honor. It was designed by Calvert Vaux, the same man who designed Central Park in NY.

Reactions: 19Cy78

19Cy78

Mar 31, 2006
Good morning...anyone up for guerilla marketing 101, e-mailing and posting today?:jimlad:

Last edited:

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Good morning...anyone up for gorilla marketing 101, e-mailing and posting today?:jimlad:
Lol, if Jane Goodall couldn't do it, I don't think you can, either. Unless you meant 'guerilla' marketing? :wink:

But yeah, I'm all in. I'm heading to work right now, but I'll take about an hour when I get there, craft a good letter (I'm a solid writer, if I may say so), and fire it off to every single address in this thread.

I'm not gonna lie- when I started reading the posts in this thread, I got the exact same "I'm gonna run through a wall" feeling that I did when I hear Rhoads speak, or watch a new season's football video. WE ARE THE CYCLONES. We face adversity, challenge, and despair on a daily basis, but we stand up every single time and say, "No. You are NOT beating us today." We do what we do best- band together and will ourselves to victory. We've done it countless times before, what's one more? LET'S DO THIS.

GO STATE!

Reactions: 19Cy78

JokersWild

Mar 29, 2006
I'll just keep bumping this post all day. They may take our conference, but they'll never take our freedom! Feel free to butcher any movie quotes you want to get people in crazy last ditch effort mode.

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
keep it going. I am under the gun at work, so cannot participate in mass emailing right now, but giddyup you guys. praying it works.