Cam Henderson deciding tonight

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
So Rhoads had successfully recruited him earlier, had a great relationship with the player, has a real need for another DE, and he chooses Central Florida.

I better stay on the BB forums the next couple months. I have a feelign we are on a road that leads to us getting no one else the staff wants, and having to scramble to fill gaps at the end of the cycle. This is very sad. And it is the same old story.

Except for the fact that we have had more early commits this year than we almost ever do. We are not scrambling to fill positions, we have maybe four schollies left to give and plenty of options.

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
we will have to go 8-3 b4 we start attracting 4 and 5 star recruits.....

I've been thinking about that lately. When I watch pro-football, it never fails to amaze me how many guys from little ****-ant colleges are not only playing in the NFL, but starting.
We just have to go find those guys.
Just last night watching the Bears game, in their starting secondary alone you have guys from Louisiana-Lafayette, Abilene Christian, and Louisiana-Monroe.
We need to identify those kind of guys, and bring them to a BCS conference.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
I've been thinking about that lately. When I watch pro-football, it never fails to amaze me how many guys from little ****-ant colleges are not only playing in the NFL, but starting.
We just have to go find those guys.
Just last night watching the Bears game, in their starting secondary alone you have guys from Louisiana-Lafayette, Abilene Christian, and Louisiana-Monroe.
We need to identify those kind of guys, and bring them to a BCS conference.

Lot easier to get into those schools if ya ain't too bright.

mt85

Mar 24, 2006
UCF lands two pretty highly recruited JUCO defensive ends. Does anyone else find that a bit perplexing?

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
He signed with Central Florida per Rivals.com profile.

People need to stop using the term signed. Unless he was enrolling at term(a little late for that), he is not signed. He is a verbal. There is a difference. I am not even sure if he could sign since we are in a no contact period.

ISU2010

Jun 20, 2010
People need to stop using the term signed. Unless he was enrolling at term(a little late for that), he is not signed. He is a verbal. There is a difference. I am not even sure if he could sign since we are in a no contact period.

JUCO's enrolling for spring semester can sign a letter of intent in December. He may have signed.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
UCF lands two pretty highly recruited JUCO defensive ends. Does anyone else find that a bit perplexing?

They had a very good D this year too. Their D coordinator is John Skladany, former ISU DC for years under Dmac.

josh777

Apr 13, 2006
It just blows me away to see a guy pass up ISU for a non BCS school. Makes no sense what so ever.

WHy? UCF has a brand new stadium, nice facilities, located in Orlando which of course offers countless things to do, great weather, close to his home, and they are just about as capable of beating the same teams as ISU.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
WHy? UCF has a brand new stadium, nice facilities, located in Orlando which of course offers countless things to do, great weather, close to his home, and they are just about as capable of beating the same teams as ISU.
One BIG thing, when was the last time UCF was on TV nationally.....NEVER?