Iowa will win these games:
UNI
CMU
Minnesota
Penn State
@IU
Purdue

Decent shot @Northwestern ... long-shot vs. Nebraska

I don't think they beat Minnesota or Purdue. NW and Nebraska are both Ls.

I doubt it will happen but there is a definite possibility they lose to UNI in which case the team and fans quit on Kirk and things get really ugly.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
northwestern has their number and minnesota is lookin good

iowa is a 4-5 win team this year

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I did see that UNI was up 59-0 with 10mins to go today. I have no idea who the opponent was but it looked like their offense is capable of moving the ball.

They played someone called Central State out of Ohio. They won 59-0 and total yardage was 471-109. They might of well have played Waterloo West.

While I was looking that up, I saw that Western Illinois also played a D-II school in University of Indianapolis. And they only won 27-17 while being outgained 362-321. They also barely beat Butler in the first game. In the two games combined, the Leathernecks have ran the ball 96 times while attempting 42 passes. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a shutout next week. WIU is not good.

anticyclonic

Mar 8, 2007
Lake Rathbun
Iowa will win these games:

UNI Panthers smell blood and will smoke them !
CMU ?
Minnesota ?
Penn State, glad they play them not us, uncomfortable
@IU
Purdue Too good

Decent shot @Northwestern ... long-shot vs. Nebraska

The Big 10 as usual is a weak d&*k conference. They really showed up today.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Mark Farley taking KF's job at some point would be pretty rich.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
I think UNI wins this one. Iowa just lost their super bowl so they dont have much to play for now.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I'm taking UNI. UNI has better coaching, and if they can eliminate TOs, they should win a low scoring game.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I don't think Iowa will have a problem with UNI. I don't think it will be a blowout, but I really doubt that Iowa will look like it's going to lose the game at any point. Mainly because they lost to us. I think they are going to be upset and come out with a chip on their shoulder next week to prove something. Iowa's defense is still pretty good, so if the Offensive line can push UNI around at all, Iowa will win.

I do however think, had they scored a TD at the end and beaten us, they would lose against UNI.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
I for one hope UNI wins, only to witness the aftermath. I generally pull for Iowa outside of our game but I really want to see the fanbase turn on each other just for the LOLz. I feel bad for the good Hawk fans for saying that but the mouthbreathers going ape-**** make this opportunity too good to pass up.

ZeaMaize

Dec 5, 2011
605 Via Horquilla, Palos
"long-shot vs. Nebraska "

That's like saying I would have a long shot to beat Usian Bolt on the track. Anything is possible. Especially if Bolt was hit by small arms fire at the start of our race.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron