Can we talk about Nebraska?...

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Is the 2 years that Frost has been in Florida enough to have established a Florida connection? Or do the Florida high school coaches simply remember him as the guy that left for a bigger paycheck as soon as he got it? You would have to look deeper into his assistant coaches to see if there are long term connections to Florida.

He'll also have to compete with a resurgent Miami program as well as coaches at FSU and Florida who have much deeper ties to the state. He won't win at Nebby with UCF type recruits. He's going to be going head to head with the big boys.

• Agree
Reactions: GM4ISU

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Frost will be fine. Honestly, how good do you have to be to win 7-8 games in the Big 10 West? IL, MN, IA, NW, PU plus some non-conference pushovers and potential to play a couple of the weak crossover teams. Probably 8 games on their schedule with team not in the top 40. The team he is leaving could have won 6 games or more with NU's schedule this year. The biggest question that I see is can he put together a defense to stop the run. The USF defense was pretty bad and the NU defense is a train wreck.

• Dislike
Reactions: GM4ISU

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Only redeemable at Runza
runza-restaurants-omaha-6212114.jpg

They offer "Frost-ees" now.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Frost will be fine. Honestly, how good do you have to be to win 7-8 games in the Big 10 West? IL, MN, IA, NW, PU plus some non-conference pushovers and potential to play a couple of the weak crossover teams. Probably 8 games on their schedule with team not in the top 40. The team he is leaving could have won 6 games or more with NU's schedule this year. The biggest question that I see is can he put together a defense to stop the run. The USF defense was pretty bad and the NU defense is a train wreck.
7 or 8 wins isn't going to cut it. These people are already planning their trip to the cfp in 2019

• Funny
Reactions: CyCloned and GM4ISU

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
This is ummmm...something else

This is so typical of Husker fans. I think the majority of their fans think the Huskers invented the game. It's easy to be the greatest fans in football when you are steamrolling opponents. It's a different story for them now and they don't like it.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Miles seat was very hot going into this season. Going into this season he only had one winning season at Nebraska
I'm fully aware but it's not like he had much to start with. I just see them picking up a little momentum and don't like it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron