CF Pickup Basketball

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Well next Tuesday is the 5th, so if you guys want to play, I'm in.

I'm game to play, even if it isn't as big of a group as last time. I need to just get out and shoot around anyways as I haven't played any ball in a long long time.

I've probably only played around 5 times in the last 10 years, eek.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I'm game to play, even if it isn't as big of a group as last time. I need to just get out and shoot around anyways as I haven't played any ball in a long long time.

I've probably only played around 5 times in the last 10 years, eek.

Yeah I haven't played since last year before I got married. It's been a busy year. I'd like to play again next Tuesday if everyone is willing.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
So who owned who last night?

Cash was money as usual. Fenton's big buddy was pretty serious down low.

I missed way too many shots the first game and then got into a bit of a groove. My lungs were burning halfway through that first game but I got a second wind later on.

I think I got 5 of my own offensive rebounds in the third game culminating finally in a made layup. Gotta pad those stats.

Spiker did well too.

Who was the little guy? Was that MeowCow?

I had a great time. We had just enough guys. Would love to play at least once a week.

Oh, and I think the sun owned whichever team had to shoot on the North basket. Did any North team win last night?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I shouldn't pick on Farnsy too much. The main reason I was so hyped to play last night was because my wifey was out of town.

Though now that umpiring is pretty much over I should be able to play most Tuesdays. Especially if we play at my "home court".

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Cash was money as usual. Fenton's big buddy was pretty serious down low.

I missed way too many shots the first game and then got into a bit of a groove. My lungs were burning halfway through that first game but I got a second wind later on.

I think I got 5 of my own offensive rebounds in the third game culminating finally in a made layup. Gotta pad those stats.

Spiker did well too.

Who was the little guy? Was that MeowCow?

I had a great time. We had just enough guys. Would love to play at least once a week.

Oh, and I think the sun owned whichever team had to shoot on the North basket. Did any North team win last night?

we won the last game