CF Pickup Basketball

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
All I'm feeling today is the dehydration. I started getting a headache on the ride home and it turned into a terrible one by the time I was trying to sleep. I can't go to sleep with a headache so I tossed and turned until I finally dozed off. I woke up multiple times in the middle of the night, but eventually slept in pretty late. I woke up with the headache. My pee looked like Sunny D this morning. I took some drugs and have been drinking a ton of water, but my headache hasn't fully gone away.

Yeah, I had the same headache when I was trying to sleep. I was exhausted too. I'll see if I can bring more water next week. For me and you all. As long as you guys don't mind drinking out of my water bottles, I can bring plenty of filtered water from my fridge dispenser. I swear I wash all of the bottles before and after use. And I'll unload the ice dispenser into the cooler as well for anyone who wants to put their water in there.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
original.gif

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I wanna come. It depends on how much I can get done after work / before I'd have to leave.

In the great words of Confucius:

"Labor through this life is irrelevant; it is not about what one does at his occupation, for his work off the court matters not when Ball is Life."

fenton06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2011
Ankeny, IA
I'm out tonight, have an exam that is usually on Mondays but the 4th moved it to tonight. Definitely in for next week though!

Help Support Us

Become a patron