Challenge to all FANS

cy8

Apr 26, 2010
Sure we suffered a bad loss today but we can't let that get us down. We are 5-6 with a chance to make a bowl with one game left. We need to come out next saturday rain, or snow, -10 or 90 degrees and cheer on the cyclones. Lets be excited, we have a chance to beat another ranked team and with a win over Mizzou we should make a bowl game. We need to be behind CPR and the team. Let's pack the Jack and cheer like we did against nebraska. WE the fans can't give up now, after all we have gone thru this year. Let's be loud, and lets get a win so we can go bowling. If you don't have tickets buy some, we need to be loud and we need to support them when times get tough.

Pack the Jack and lets get a win!

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Man, when I saw this thread, I immediately pulled out my dueling pistols and gloves.

Kinda disappointed I don't get to shoot people.

cy8

Apr 26, 2010
I said a Challenge to fans. You guys are not fans, fans support their teams when times are tough and you guys are giving up.

Cyclone15

Aug 21, 2007
Ankeny
Sure we suffered a bad loss today but we can't let that get us down. We are 5-6 with a chance to make a bowl with one game left. We need to come out next saturday rain, or snow, -10 or 90 degrees and cheer on the cyclones. Lets be excited, we have a chance to beat another ranked team and with a win over Mizzou we should make a bowl game. We need to be behind CPR and the team. Let's pack the Jack and cheer like we did against nebraska. WE the fans can't give up now, after all we have gone thru this year. Let's be loud, and lets get a win so we can go bowling. If you don't have tickets buy some, we need to be loud and we need to support them when times get tough.

Pack the Jack and lets get a win!

WELL PUT - and an opportunity for the REAL FANS to STAND UP and be heard.... those that do not.... Well.... FAN is reserved for FANATICS. GO STATE !
Same as last year...... Bounce back game... season ending game at the JACK !

cloneteach

Nov 19, 2009
Special Olympics and All-State festival in town next Saturday. I know the concert is at 7 in Hilton, but it would be cool to give away a bunch of tickets to the Special Olympics participants and their families.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
I said a Challenge to fans. You guys are not fans, fans support their teams when times are tough and you guys are giving up.

What BS. I'll be there, along with our entire group in section 7.
We're all just spectators though. By all accounts, ISU had a very good fan following out to Boulder. What good did that do?

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
Good post by the OP. The season is not over. Everybody lick your wounds and show up next Saturday. These seniors deserve a packed house for their final game.

They deserve it, but it won't happen. Couldn't fill up the stadium with the North title on the line, it won't fill up for next week.

justcynn

Sep 28, 2009
Cabot, AR
its simple, if YOU want to go to the game - you will. if OTHERS want to go, they will. The power of individuals choosing to go determines the total attendance, a random Poster calling out all of the inferior fans is pretty lame really