dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
These are my plans, what are yours?

XsMJCzX.jpg

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
That's a good lineup. The right side of that fridge is especially amazing (love me some stouts and porters).

Nader_uggghhh

Jul 11, 2017
I just tried The Brewing Projekt from Eau Claire and it blew my mind. I have a milkshake ipa, sour milkshake ipa, and a couple others from them, all amazing. I'll be having those, along with some New Glarus chocolate stout and New Orthodox NEIPA.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
Any good suggestions for a Christmas porter or stout?

Pretty broad question.

Do you like porters that are sweet, maple, pastry, etc.

BTW-My prediction for 2019 is that NEIPA's will remain hot but I think pastry porters/stouts will really become popular.

If you live in Iowa and like those pastry type stouts, LakeTime has been killing it. Oreo Speedwagon and Peanut Butter porter are usually easy to find.

Reactions: GMackey32
L

LincolnWay187

Since some of you clowns are going to be in San Antonio I am going to copy and paste from a thread I responded to earlier today:

Revolver is the company located in Granbury,TX. Its pretty well known down here though and places will have it.
Per google: Revolver Blood & Honey. American Wheat Ale An unfiltered deep golden ale made with malted two row barley and wheat.

If you can get it Lakewood Brewery/Temptress and Rahr Brewery/Ugly pug are Dallas breweries/beers that are worth trying, both stouts. Not sure these are as readily available. I am also not a fan of IPAs btw.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron