***Cliff Keen Gameday(s) Thread***

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
I normally did too until everybody keeps telling Iowa State fans how far UNI is ahead of us and how bad Iowa State is

Totally agree on that, and I was being a little tongue in cheek using the language UNI and Iowa fans use when talking about ISU. But I do generally not have anything against individual UNI wrestlers even if some of their message board fans are terrible. A lot of them are Iowa kids and Schwab does seem like a pretty decent guy. I try not to hold the fans against the team.

CYwrestle

Feb 23, 2014
Let's be honest we have our own problems to worry about. If your a cyclone you don't care about the other programs or what other fan bases are saying. Just some advice worry about ISU, continue to support the guys, and stop falling for the trolls!

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Let's be honest we have our own problems to worry about. If your a cyclone you don't care about the other programs or what other fan bases are saying. Just some advice worry about ISU, continue to support the guys, and stop falling for the trolls!

This year hasn't been bad at all. Even NEICyFan is toning things down (though only because he doesn't have much to ***** about so far). But the past few years have been really bad.

CYwrestle

Feb 23, 2014
I really can't tell you what other programs are doing or saying. I support and follow ISU. I appreciate the updates I truly do but when you're taking a shot at another program like you're trying to prove something or get back at doubters makes it hard to follow. We have improved but let's be honest we still have a ways to go unless you just started following the program in the last five years.

now let's go Kyven! Big match!

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Some of that has to do with UNI having a down year.

I agree with you Cywrestle. I do like what Schwab is doing at UNI with Iowa kids. We aren't taking a backseat to UNI.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Cywrestle - You must not have been on Cyclone Report last year.

I will lay off UNI. Directed at a few of their guys that only post negatives about Iowa State constantly. I won't join in anymore

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
Gadson will not see Schiller the rest of the season, I believe. So this is a huge match for NCAA seeding.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Awesome job by Kyven. Got that quick 2 at beginning of the match and never looked back

CYwrestle

Feb 23, 2014
Nice win for Gadsen. That's a big match for the Cyclones over the top ranked guy! Thanks for the updates good way to close out the tournament! Good night to all!