Coaching Search: Place your bets

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Steve Prohm is a bad coach. He’s been treated more than fair.

Dennis Gates is a bad coach and with doing little other than getting a team to the tourney in a **** league he is being treated more than fair on this board. For reasons I can't explain, same goes for TJ and Nico. You'd think the complaints about our D would carry over to candidates. Apparently that type of rational thought is too much to ask on these boards.

Dana Ford, Craig Smith, Porter Moser and others are much better choices. I honestly don't know why I keep posting, clearly I am talking to a wall on this site

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Dennis Gates is a bad coach and with doing little other than getting a team to the tourney in a **** league he is being treated more than fair on this board. For reasons I can't explain, same goes for TJ and Nico. You'd think the complaints about our D would carry over to candidates. Apparently that type of rational thought is too much to ask on these boards.

Dana Ford, Craig Smith, Porter Moser and others are much better choices. I honestly don't know why I keep posting, clearly I am talking to a wall on this site
K bai

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park

We don’t know why you keep posting either.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I swear to ******* christ the Cyclone fan base pisses me off more than any. Blame every ******* loss on the coach and can't use their own ******* eyes to judge god damn coaching talent.

BRO FAN message are full of contradicting takes. Be honest with yourself Cyclone Nation most of you don't know what the **** you are talking about. ...GTFO
And yeah I am clearly ******* pissed at the way we have treated a man that won multiple Big 12 tourney titles. Dennis Gates is not a ******* upgrade
Edit: Dennis Gates, TJ, Nico are not ******* upgrades Bro-Fan members. Let's not go through the Bro-Motions let's get this right
Dennis Gates is a bad coach ... in a **** league he is being treated more than fair on this board. ...Apparently that type of rational thought is too much to ask on these boards.

Dana Ford, Craig Smith, Porter Moser and others are much better... clearly I am talking to a wall on this site
I lean Smith because I think it is awesome he is so superstitious just like me.
Edit: I have never fit in with the Bro-Fan fucktards message boards.... There is a lot of dumb that rules...so that only the true Bro's are listened to
In all due respect, while you may or may not have valid points, and some insight, you are extremely offensive, and demeaning. I would consider getting back on your meds.

Otherwise make your posts in a less critical manner. Sorry to be blunt but what can I say.

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
In all due respect, while you may or may not have valid points, and some insight, you are extremely offensive, and demeaning. I would consider getting back on your meds.

Otherwise make your posts in a less critical manner. Sorry to be blunt but what can I say.

I'm offended you're offended. With the level of disrespect for Steve Prohm these days I thought I was par for the course.

I'm a speechatarian, it is against my ethos not to say what I mean. Am I doing it right

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020

You can say nothing. We don’t need the snowflake response.

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
I'm offended you're offended. With the level of disrespect for Steve Prohm these I thought I was par for the course.
What do you consider a “level of disrespect” for Prohm here? The general consensus(with which I disagree) is Prohm is a good person and a terrible coach. The terrible coach part is backed by results. How should he be treated?

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Hey Die 4 Cy, what's up. Let me ask you something. Both Grand Canyon and Clev St are 15 seeds.

Would you rather have Bryce Drew or Dennis Gates?

I clearly prefer other candidates, but if we are going apples to apples what say you. Thanks

And yeah I am clearly ******* pissed at the way we have treated a man that won multiple Big 12 tourney titles. Dennis Gates is not a ******* upgrade

Edit: Dennis Gates, TJ, Nico are not ******* upgrades Bro-Fan members. Let's not go through the Bro-Motions let's get this right

Literally any new coach will be an upgrade to what we have.

Also, while fun - conference tournament titles really don’t prove how good a coach is. Overall conference record is a much better indicator. And Steve Prohm is a DISASTER after settling in with his own players.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018

You think Gates is a bad coach yet are promoting Dana Ford? lol

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
Oh boi. Must be besties with the Bergstrom kid atop But-He’s-a-Nice-Guy Hill.

I wonder if people are aware the “reigning Big 12 champs” line was in jest all this time? Coach took that talent to a .500 season in the league that year, bookended by atrocious seasons, and later followed with a winless year.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Who knows if they are right but so far 2 of the bigger national guys seem to think TJ is lead candidate:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron