Cold Brew by Northern Vessel

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I know it isn't a beer, but this forum seemed like the best place for a thread about the Cold Brew by Northern Vessel. I think they had a launch yesterday. When/where will we be able to get it retail? I know I've heard, but my memory of the details may have gotten lost in all the fun of the Ames Lager release. @brentblum

It will be fun to watch Cyclone fans storm the regular HyVee stores, not just the Wine & Spirits department.

Seriously, it will be very popular at our first few tailgates that will start in the morning of hot days.

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020
I want this. If i hadn't had a crazy week already, I would have used my lunch hour to go down there and get some. Especially since I'm running on five hours sleep today and am on the struggle bus. I believe I saw Brent post today that it should be in limited stores starting today and will be ready for online sales in two weeks. If people find it in stores, please post here. Otherwise, I'll be heading down to NV at my earliest convenience. This is not a hardship though, their coffee is delicious.

• Agree
Reactions: Cycsk

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Thanks for posting! Yes, available at Northern Vessel off Keo in DSM. Will also be available at the Ames Hy-Vee’s on Monday. Working to get it in other retail locations as well. We think once some retailers have it, it’ll snowball. But will be online for order by Sept. 8th. Will be sure to post when available.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Thanks for posting! Yes, available at Northern Vessel off Keo in DSM. Will also be available at the Ames Hy-Vee’s on Monday. Working to get it in other retail locations as well. We think once some retailers have it, it’ll snowball. But will be online for order by Sept. 8th. Will be sure to post when available.

Thanks. Ames West HyVee, look out on Monday morning!

State2015

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 26, 2016
Ordered some of this in the mail as well. Really good stuff, never bought cold brew in a can but it's great to grab and hop out the door in the morning

Reactions: CyPunch

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
I don't drink cold brews but I like my coffee straight black. Is it usual for cold brews to add "citrus flavor"?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don't drink cold brews but I like my coffee straight black. Is it usual for cold brews to add "citrus flavor"?
I buy the Costco cold brew and drink quite a bit during the summer. Can't tell any citrus flavor.

MJ29

Aug 21, 2020

I don't see anything about citrus flavor being added. However, some blends of coffee do have citrus notes.

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
I was excited to try this. Ordered 2 four packs. Unfortunately I now regret it. It just doesn’t taste good to me. I think it’s the added citrus

CivEFootball

Sep 16, 2010
Do other cold brews cause your Bailey's when you add it in to mix in and become flakey/small chunks?

Help Support Us

Become a patron