[COMMITTED] ‘21 6’4” Saf Malik Verdon

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I think that there’s at least a small chance Isheem Young declares. That would make for 3 new starters at a very important position for the defense. Even if he returns, it’s smart to have as many options as possible.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Brandon

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I think that there’s at least a small chance Isheem Young declares. That would make for 3 new starters at a very important position for the defense. Even if he returns, it’s smart to have as many options as possible.
He can’t declare this year

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I didn’t realize he was ineligible until it was stated above.
You probably didn’t realize that because it’s not true.

With his legal problems, Penn State rescinded his 2018 offer. Once that was all sorted out he was recruited all over again. First by WVU, then by ISU.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I don’t think that it matters when he enrolls. It’s 3 years out of HS whether someone is playing college ball or sitting in their parents basement.
That may be true, but he still won’t be going pro based on one partial year of starts. Not until after next season.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
That may be true, but he still won’t be going pro based on one partial year of starts. Not until after next season.

Obviously, I hope you're right. Replacing all three Safeties in a defense that depends heavily on that position would be a major concern. But, we don't know anything about his situation or what scouts may be telling him.

Reactions: Aclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron