Congrats on a big win

razorbackinkc

Aug 21, 2014
Kansas City, MO
My inclination is to complain about all of the things that we did wrong. But you guys won because of what you did right. Had we played a perfect game, I still suspect you would've won by about 5.

The atmosphere was electric. I wish this was a home-and-home.

Good luck in the Big XII.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
My inclination is to complain about all of the things that we did wrong. But you guys won because of what you did right. Had we played a perfect game, I still suspect you would've won by about 5.

Ya, if it weren't for the SEC/B12 challenge, this would make a great home/home series. Both teams it seems would love to schedule another Power 5 opponent each year.

The proximity would make it interesting.

Plus the recruiting talent in Arkansas is underrated.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Thanks. Did you go to Welch Ave station? I had a razorback buddy worth me and we met 2 razorback fans from KC at Welch. We them saw them 2 rows back Courtside and were jealous

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Thanks for the compliments. You guys have a perfect team for your system and could go deep in March.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com

Thanks!

I was expecting a close-shaved win, so it was a relief to get a little distance. Got a tiny bit nervous in 2nd half when it almost dipped below double-digits — Arkansas defense was beginning to cause a little chaos.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Razorback, left you a note in gameday thread. Safe travels back home and thanks for being a civil poster. Good luck rest of the season.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Pre-game, the place by the quick trip with pizza upstairs.

Post-game, the place with the tacos across the parking lot and over the generic apartment building from the place by the quick trip.

Now -- back at the hotel way to late.
Pregame: You mean by Kum and Go? I bet you were at Welch Ave Station. Great bar to chill.

Postgame: Sounds a lot like Es Tas. Hopefully you tried the fried tacos. So good!

I hope you had a fun night despite the game. I have family that are huge Arkansas fans and made it up for the game from Bentonville. Arkansas is a good team and will definitely make the tournament. Have a safe trip back to KC!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
So youre telling us you didnt go to dangerous curves? :jimlad:

razorbackinkc

Aug 21, 2014
Kansas City, MO
Pregame: You mean by Kum and Go? I bet you were at Welch Ave Station. Great bar to chill.

Postgame: Sounds a lot like Es Tas. Hopefully you tried the fried tacos. So good!

I hope you had a fun night despite the game. I have family that are huge Arkansas fans and made it up for the game from Bentonville. Arkansas is a good team and will definitely make the tournament. Have a safe trip back to KC!

Those tacos are unreal.

About to swing by the Grove for breakfast and then a late morning business meeting before I get out of here.