Congrats on the win

Houston&Hoops

Feb 15, 2024
Hey y’all,

I didn’t get to watch the game today(maybe for the best lol). But I just wanted to congratulate y’all on the win. Y’all are a really really good team and I’m so glad we get to be in a conference with teams of your caliber. Maybe a 2 seed in the tournament but you guys have the makings of a 1 seed. I’ll be rooting for y’all in the tournament.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Hey y’all,

I didn’t get to watch the game today(maybe for the best lol). But I just wanted to congratulate y’all on the win. Y’all are a really really good team and I’m so glad we get to be in a conference with teams of your caliber. Maybe a 2 seed in the tournament but you guys have the makings of a 1 seed. I’ll be rooting for y’all in the tournament.

Same. Tonight isn't an indicator of what Houston will do in the tournament. That's just what we do to teams in KC. You all will be fine.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Hey y’all,

Appreciate the kind words and honestly hope you all get healthy enough and go on a tear. I still think your squad is the best team in the country. And let’s just meet on some random Monday night in early April ok?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Hey y’all,

Hoping you guys light it up too. Your team went through the Big 12 in a way I didn’t believe could happen. Get healthy and represent!

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Hey y’all,

Classy post. Today's outcome was absolutely the last thing I expected to happen. The Cougars are absolute monsters, and I will be rooting for them in every one of their remaining games (except against ISU)