Congratulations

pokeman

Nov 19, 2011
I am sick about our loss, but it stings a little less because it was to you guys. You played a great game and deserved the win. I've always enjoyed your fans at the basketball tournaments. Good luck the rest of the way.

D

DistrictCyclone

I am sick about our loss, but it stings a little less because it was to you guys. You played a great game and deserved the win. I've always enjoyed your fans at the basketball tournaments. Good luck the rest of the way.

What a great first post. You poke fans are nothing but pure class. I'm pulling for you in the Bedlam Series all the way; take the Big 12!

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006

Very classy on your part. I hope you guys beat OU by 50.

cowboy09

Nov 19, 2011
great game guys, this hurt a lot but you guys deserved to win, good luck the rest of the season

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
great game guys, this hurt a lot but you guys deserved to win, good luck the rest of the season

You too, hopefully you guys can whip OU and have the chips fall right for you guys to represent the Big 12 in the NC and win the damn thing.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
I'm so happy for our win, but I wish it would have come against any other team in the conference. OSU fans are so cool and classy and it's too bad that our groundbreaking win had to come against my 2nd favorite conference team. This is the only game I'd ever not be rooting for OSU.

Thanks for the kind works OSU fans. I hope the healing can start for you all soon. Beat OU and get the BCS bid you've earned.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL

Class act and than you. We needed this bad. I feel bad in a little way (not too little mind you) that it was to you guys. I've always rooted for Okie State when not playing ISU. Hopefully you guys still find a way in.

Thanks for the kind words.

Obviously this was a tough day for the Cowboys, my thoughts and prayers are still with the Cowboy community.

URBCLONE

Mar 26, 2006
Urbandale

Cowboy fans are the best in the Big 12. If there is another school that it is easy to root for in conference it is OSU. I completely empathize with you both on your women's BB coach and the game tonight. In a way, I am almost sorry that this may cost you a shot at the title. Please destroy OU. Best of luck the rest of the way.

cowboy09

Nov 19, 2011
I'm so happy for our win, but I wish it would have come against any other team in the conference. OSU fans are so cool and classy and it's too bad that our groundbreaking win had to come against my 2nd favorite conference team. This is the only game I'd ever not be rooting for OSU.

Thanks for the kind works OSU fans. I hope the healing can start for you all soon. Beat OU and get the BCS bid you've earned.

i dont think there is any healing from this loss, even if we beat OU it will just tell us that we were a few inches to the left of going to a national championship, but life goes on, im starting to feel sorry for OU fans because being undefeated this late in the season is extremely stressfull, it was a lot easier when we were struggling to get to a bowl

BCforISU

Feb 17, 2008
Madison, WI
echo all things being said above. Good luck to you on the rest of the season and make the Big 12 proud! Thoughts with your community!

C

CyBer

Nothing but class from the Okie St. fans that I was around tonight.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Good luck the rest of the way, the roll tide boards make me ill with their talk now.

cowboy09

Nov 19, 2011
Good luck the rest of the way, the roll tide boards make me ill with their talk now.

it doesnt matter, im sure that bama will get their rematch, but at least the country can get some extra sleep after everyone falls asleep after the first quarter, BIG 12 has the most exciting football

C

CyBer

it doesnt matter, im sure that bama will get their rematch, but at least the country can get some extra sleep after everyone falls asleep after the first quarter, BIG 12 has the most exciting football
Understatement of the century.