Coolest Thing Made in Iowa

wenkeej

Dec 28, 2015
Cambridge
Honestly, not many of these are cool. Some are nice, maybe ingenious or useful even. The runaway cool thing to me is the IRIS Circadian SkyCeiling.
Stuff like this is so subjective. I agree that a lot of the things up for vote are certainly innovative and important in some form but not necessarily cool.

My vote on the list would be for the Winnebago, but I'm with @deadeyededric that it should be Indian Motorcycles. Although I wish they still made Victory.

cowboycurtis

Jul 20, 2006
The JD see and spray is going to completely change the ag chem business for the better. We will be using 25% of the roundup, liberty, and other contact killers that we are currently using. There are a couple of those machines around here and they are amazing.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Honestly, not many of these are cool. Some are nice, maybe ingenious or useful even. The runaway cool thing to me is the IRIS Circadian SkyCeiling.

That definitely caught my eye along with the Streetrod Golf cars.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
The JD see and spray is going to completely change the ag chem business for the better. We will be using 25% of the roundup, liberty, and other contact killers that we are currently using. There are a couple of those machines around here and they are amazing.
I remember my grandpa had a setup with five seats on the front of his tractor and five sprayers hooked up to them. We'd sit up there and spray the weeds as he drove through the bean field. OG see and spray.

Help Support Us

Become a patron