Cornell Mann arrested for OWI in Dayton, OH Tuesday

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Mann Pulls a Railey

John Walters on Twitter:

ABC5 has learned that ISU Ast. Coach Cornell Mann was charged with OWI in Dayton, Ohio Tuesday night.

Always a good way to please your new boss.

thisISnextyear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Ames
Does Fred keep Mann???

Per Twitter:
@JWABC5
John Walters
ABC5 has learned that ISU Ast. Coach Cornell Mann was charged with OWI in Dayton, Ohio Tuesday night.

@JWABC5
John Walters
Mann will be be required to go through a substance abuse program and pubic service commitments. ISU spokesman says Hoiberg disappointed.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Kind of ironic our problems are coming from all other areas than our transfers.

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
Re: Does Fred keep Mann???

Per Twitter:
@JWABC5
John Walters

@JWABC5
John Walters
Mann will be be required to go through a substance abuse program and pubic service commitments. ISU spokesman says Hoiberg disappointed.

Harsh punishment for OWI :jimlad:

sdillon500

Sep 12, 2006
northern california
Could be wrong, but I don't think you can legally dismiss on a substance abuse.....I believe you are required to at least help them go through counseling. I think you could with further offenses. Might be different in a higher profile position with code of conduct rules.

Eustachy might disagree with you.

Reactions: ISC

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines
Could be wrong, but I don't think you can legally dismiss on a substance abuse.....I believe you are required to at least help them go through counseling. I think you could with further offenses. Might be different in a higher profile position with code of conduct rules.

The company I interned for had a no tolerance policy on O-Dubs. Get one and you lose your job.

clone4410

Apr 13, 2006
Hmmm.... Hoiberg at Energy game on Wednesday Night making small talk with Coach Nurse.... Coincidence???