Idea: CW nickname

What is Chris William's official CF nickname?

• Chrissy/Christine

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Chrissy-poo

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • C-Note

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • The Faux-Hawk

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • C-Woww

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • Groundskeeper Willie

Votes: 26 20.3%
  • C-Willy

Votes: 52 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames
My nominations would be:

#1 Carl. Because he doesn't really look like a Chris, and there are plenty here already. Also a groundskeeper reference to Carl from Caddyshack.

#2 Boots. Because of his "affliction" with country music. Anyone who really likes country music SURELY owns a pair of boots. I've heard that in SW Iowa, they'll beat you up if you don't own any.

Chris, based on past experience, if you have a nickname you like, make it stick before people come up with one MUCH worse.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
almost? that was well thought out and took time to come up with. Whew now im sweating from all this thinking I need a shower.

I'd make fun of you, but as my spoon was scraping the DQ Blizzard cup, revkah misheard and thought I was breathing too hard on the couch. So I guess I'm out of wind from eating.:wideeyed:

As long as I don't get chest pains from answering the phone.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I'd make fun of you, but as my spoon was scraping the DQ Blizzard cup, revkah misheard and thought I was breathing too hard on the couch. So I guess I'm out of wind from eating.:wideeyed:

As long as I don't get chest pains from answering the phone.

Ahh. Tell revkah to get the difibulator ready, sounds like a heart attack. Im not a doctor but probabaly should be