Do you Care about the Cy-hawk series?

• Yes

Votes: 62 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 36 36.7%

• Total voters

Indyclone

Jan 24, 2008
Another thing, out of all the events there are only 3 events scheduled to be held in Ames...Every other event excluding cross country which was held in stillwater, ok will be held in Iowa City

You do realize it will reverse itself next year with most everything coming to Ames right?

Why do you think we take turns winning this stupid thing. One school host most of the events every year and that is usually the school that wins it. Iowa will probably win it this year and then next year it will be our turn.

Reactions: dustinal

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
You do realize it will reverse itself next year with most everything coming to Ames right?

Why do you think we take turns winning this stupid thing. One school host most of the events every year and that is usually the school that wins it. Iowa will probably win it this year and then next year it will be our turn.

Yup. I personally think it's dumb. I don't like cross country and swimming counting as much as basketball and wrestling.

But I got slammed last year for taking that position, because everybody thought I was complaining that Iowa was losing it.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
YES...It affords JP the ammo required to install the "CYCLONE STATE" billboard in Eastern Iowa.

cyclone20state.jpg

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
I only care when the hawks lose...count me in on the side that cheers for whoever is playing the squawkeyes er hawkeyes:biglaugh:

troyrew

Apr 19, 2006
Las Vegas
Football
Wrestling
Basketball

in that order if the basketball teams ever become good again I will move it ahead of wrestling.

FB #1 by a mile

Any women's sports = who cares

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
WGYM compete twice, with 4 points up for grabs. ISU can still easily win.

I think we are going to be pretty good this year. We had allot of injuries last year which resulted in more loses then we are used to, but we recovered nicely and came in second at the Big12 match. I think we are returning almost everyone this year, so it should be good.

Last edited: