Cyclone Club Membership breakdown

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
ISU does a **** poor job of promoting the NCC. When I wanted to join a few years back, I had to go out searching for info, and then I called and they did not even try to hook me then. They need to promote it, get the word out, call alumni, talk season ticket holders into it.

$5 spent on marketing the ncc could probably get $100 back in donations.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Yeah I think it is $50, but the benefits start at $100 I think.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
If the NCC would only call and annoy the crap outta the alumni every other week like the Alumni Assoc. they'd be rollin in bank.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Yeah I think it is $50, but the benefits start at $100 I think.

Well, aren't the benefits usually with season tickets? If they aren't close enough, or don't make it to many games, it'd be likely to donate the min. If my parents donated, that's what they'd do since they only make it to one game a year.

goldmember

May 31, 2006
Well, aren't the benefits usually with season tickets? If they aren't close enough, or don't make it to many games, it'd be likely to donate the min. If my parents donated, that's what they'd do since they only make it to one game a year.

To play devils advocate, what does one get for donating to the alumni association?

I was looking at the current list of Cyclone Club Members, and there are very few former athletes contributing......for example: Grayer, Hornacek, Fizer, Hobbs, Cato etc.....they can't even give $100? Did the University turn them off?

Membership Link

thunderdave

POOTMFS
Apr 14, 2006
To play devils advocate, what does one get for donating to the alumni association?

I was looking at the current list of Cyclone Club Members, and there are very few former athletes contributing......for example: Grayer, Hornacek, Fizer, Hobbs, Cato etc.....they can't even give $100? Did the University turn them off?

Membership Link
Are Cato, Fizer & Hobbs really alumni?

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
The numbers are pretty sad. It'd be nice to have between 10 and 20% in every county.

DMBclone

Nov 27, 2006
Kansas City, MO

Membership Link

Where is it that you found that information at? That is really interesting and sad at the same time

uro cy

Oct 28, 2006
I'd be very interested to see how other schools do, especially in terms of percentage of alums donating