Cyclone Fanatic hang-out in Boston

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
It does, and the bar staff are slinging it. Join us!
That would have been nice to know. We got there a little whole ago, found a nice young couple that let us join them at their table. We just got kicked out of our table because apparently the gal up front "told everyone two hours ago that all the tables were reserved at 6p". The couple we sat with had been there about an hour. They didn't know anything either. We told her that we had only just arrivrd and she said that no, her chart said we had been there for two hours. Nope. And if you're going to call me a liar to my face, I'm gone.
Maybe next time, @Cycsk .

Last edited:

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Eh, maybe we'll try again after the game. Didn't help much that the people who got our table were Illini. Their bar was two doors down.
Yea I wasn't trying to sit at a table so don't know that situation. Looks like half of them are empty now though. Downstairs the bartenders were just ignoring everything. Though there was a **** ton of people so not trying to be hard on them. Just bad planning on the bars part

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
That would have been nice to know. We got there a little whole ago, found a nice young couple that let us join them at their table. We just got kicked out of our table because apparently the gal up front "told everyone two hours ago that all the tables were reserved at 6p". The couple we sat with had been there about an hour. They didn't know anything either. We told her that we had only just arrivrd and she said that no, her chart said we had been there for two hours. Nope. And if you're going to call me a liar to my face, I'm gone.
Maybe next time, @Cycsk .

I got kicked out of my table too. But got my spot at the bar back.

I did get the manager to stay open until 1:30am after the game.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Yea I wasn't trying to sit at a table so don't know that situation. Looks like half of them are empty now though. Downstairs the bartenders were just ignoring everything. Though there was a **** ton of people so not trying to be hard on them. Just bad planning on the bars part
Unfortunately my back says I can't stand a lot...I NEED a chair. We're extroverts so it's not hard for us to walk up to total strangers at these functions and ask to share space. I've met CFers that way...it was fcclone and his son in KC last month. :)
Are there seats upstairs?

Reactions: fcclone

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Unfortunately my back says I can't stand a lot...I NEED a chair. We're extroverts so it's not hard for us to walk up to total strangers at these functions and ask to share space. I've met CFers that way...it was fcclone and his son in KC last month. :)
Are there seats upstairs?
Yes. Lots of tables upstairs. Second floor capacity is 175. Come straight in and go all the way back for the stairs.

ImJustKCClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Yes. Lots of tables upstairs. Second floor capacity is 175. Come straight in and go all the way back for the stairs.
I'll see how tired we are...we're OLD, you know!
Although if tonight goes like I hope, I won't be able to sleep for several hours after the game anyway!

Help Support Us

Become a patron