Alert: Cyclone Fanatic loses a diehard fan & good friend – RIP CTAClone

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
I only knew him in the virtual world of CF, but even there you could tell he was a great guy. He and I "worked" some entertaining MBB meltdown threads back in the McDermott era.

He fought this thing with tenacity, dignity, and humor. I'll always remember that.

C

CyBer

So young, this makes me extremely sad. God I hate cancer, looks like he was a great guy.

My condolences to his family.

Rickybaby

Apr 15, 2006
Did you read that Obit? What a great guy, way way to young for something like this. RIP.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Thanks for posting this. Always sad to see someone so young pass away, regardless of being a clone fan. From his obituary it seems like he made pretty good use of the short time he had, makes me realize I need to get off my *** and experience life a little more.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
RIP I feel so bad right now, we will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cancer makes me angry.

im4cyclones

Jun 14, 2010
Ames, IA
To CTAClone:

May the LORD bless you and keep you;
May His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
May the LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Reactions: Angie

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Re: Cyclone Fanatic loses a diehard fan & good friend � RIP CTAClone

He packed a hell of a lot of living into 33 years. Just awful.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Re: Cyclone Fanatic loses a diehard fan & good friend � RIP CTAClone

Played Travian with CTA. Great guy. He put up a long, tough battle and seemed to have a great attitude through it all. He will be sorely missed.

travian, man' what a time sink. definitely was a nice guy and he was all over the place when the site first started.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I hate cancer. But I especially hate seeing cancer take someone so young.
It is beyond time to find a cure. Lets get it done.
RIP CTA

I hate to see the effects as well, but we are not finding a cure. There are a thousand types of cancer that occur for a thousand different reasons. This disease will be with us for a long time.

It sounds like he lived a great life for what he had, and that is something to say. I know plenty of people who lived 80+ years and probably didn't have half the experiences.