ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Cyclone Fanatics –

I hate to be the guy who makes this post, but a valuable member of our team here at CF and longtime moderator CTAClone has lost his courageous battle with cancer. We learned of the news over the weekend.

While CTAClone was more active with the site before I came on board in the fall of 2009, I feel like I know him well based off of what other longtime moderators have told me and our thoughts and prayers go out to his family during this rough time.

So please, take a minute to think of CTAClone and his family today as once again, we are reminded that there are more important things in life than a game.

CTAClone was as big of a Cyclone fan as there is in this world so today, our entire Cyclone family mourns this loss.

RIP CTAClone.

I've linked his obituary below if you'd like to read more.

Quad Cities Obituaries

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
I hate cancer. But I especially hate seeing cancer take someone so young.
It is beyond time to find a cure. Lets get it done.
RIP CTA

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Very sad to hear we lost another good man and fellow Cyclone. Thoughts and prayers for CTAClone and his family, and may he rest in peace.

moforisu

Jun 12, 2006
Never met CTAClone but from reading his obit it sure looks like he was a heck of a man who enjoyed life with those around him. I will be praying for his family to cherish the memories. A Great Clone fan will be missed by many.

RIP CTAClone

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Re: Cyclone Fanatic loses a diehard fan & good friend � RIP CTAClone

Played Travian with CTA. Great guy. He put up a long, tough battle and seemed to have a great attitude through it all. He will be sorely missed.