Cyclone Football Program is a JOKE!

SDCy12

Jul 15, 2012
Rhoads should be fired now for that lack of game management after getting the ball back after that 4th and 19. They should of took a knee and ran out the clock. This program sucks and the players should be embarrassed the way they finished the game.

I've been a Cyclone fan for 20 years and this tops the list of the worst.

I'm also tired of the losing attitude the program has and the fan base, We should be ****** at the players and coaches for losing this game, not feeling bad for them.

Cyclone football sucks, we should drop out of the Big 12 and go to FCS, wait we would lose at that level also.

Have a Great Day!

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
526e5db01605fb0add0001e8.jpg

JackTrice3

Oct 26, 2015
How bout them Cyclones! Let me hear all the Rhoads supporters now. Please spin this one Chrissy.

Mesaclone1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Mesa, AZ
The OP's post is proof that you can be generally correct about something, but embarrassingly childish in how you state your view. What are you....12 years old?

Honestly, this program has problems and we need change, but acting like an immature idiot does not lead to anything but more stupidity. Frankly, our "program" is in very good shape...we just need a coach who can lead it with competence. All of the facilities and fan support are in place...heck, the team even has some nice young talent across the board...all that's needed is a REALLY good coach. So go back to your play station and let the grown ups sort out the situation.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Well the beauty of a game like this is the fact ISU is usually not playing for anything this time of year, so losing them does not cost a team a bowl game or anything of significance.

SDCy12

Jul 15, 2012
We our one of the worst programs in D-1, some of the starters couldn't play for SDSU or NDSU, Kane Seeley is a D2 LB, Mills is a FCS player maybe, Luke Knott is a D2 LB, Darren Cotton D2 player, Lazard is a 2 star not a 5 star, Campos- I can see why he came to ISU, he couldn't play anywhere else.

Is sad that some of you can't see how bad we really are. (Althetuna do we belong in D2 or what?)

God we suck!

I'm 11 Mesaclone!

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Rhoads should be fired now for that lack of game management after getting the ball back after that 4th and 19. They should of took a knee and ran out the clock. This program sucks and the players should be embarrassed the way they finished the game.

I've been a Cyclone fan for 20 years and this tops the list of the worst.

I'm also tired of the losing attitude the program has and the fan base, We should be ****** at the players and coaches for losing this game, not feeling bad for them.

Cyclone football sucks, we should drop out of the Big 12 and go to FCS, wait we would lose at that level also.

Have a Great Day!

Stop posting if you think FCS is a good option.

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
I had no idea we put the Barnum and Bailey/Ringling Circus employees in our uniforms. The clown circus has arrived at ISU. The entire staff should resign as they failed those players miserably. Same thing they did at Toledo and OSU! Why are they even allowed on Cyclone property - as a taxpayer I demand an RO to keep these imposters out of the facilities. They have to be imposters for that debacle to happen. Can Leath clean house entirely? Hope so - my money has been dumpster fired for 26 years. The staff is clueless and has no idea how to win close games. Enough of this sad sack operation and lets get new blood. If Lazard and Warren leave - well that is their choice isn't it?

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
No fan should ever have losing in the back of their mind when being up by 21 at half. Every fan on here had that thought in their mind. What a joke. This is only the 2nd time I have ever said this.... Rhoads needs to go. This team has far too much talent to keep losing like this.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
We our one of the worst programs in D-1, some of the starters couldn't play for SDSU or NDSU, Kane Seeley is a D2 LB, Mills is a FCS player maybe, Luke Knott is a D2 LB, Darren Cotton D2 player, Lazard is a 2 star not a 5 star, Campos- I can see why he came to ISU, he couldn't play anywhere else.

Is sad that some of you can't see how bad we really are. (Althetuna do we belong in D2 or what?)

God we suck!

I'm 11 Mesaclone!

Lazard is a good player I don't care about stars. But keep cherry picking random players troll. We have talent, we don't have coaching.

Althetuna

Ducky was the best dog.
SuperFanatic
Jul 7, 2012
Somewhere in the Minneapolis Area

God we suck!

I'm 11 Mesaclone!

Go away

BabyHawk

Oct 12, 2015
I think it's time to restart a "we could compete in Big10 West" thread and finally stop taking about going to a bowl game with a 5-7 record.

SDCy12

Jul 15, 2012
These aren't random players Cotton played the whole game, so did mills, We just don't have quality D1 athletes playing for us, FCS huh? we lose to FCS programs all the time in the opener!

A lot of that falls on coaching staff recruiting.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron