Cyclone Football Twitter

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Iowa State doesn't deserve the level of fan support it receives.

It is absolutely amazing how much Cyclone fans support things considering the decades they have suffered through.

I am continually amazed at the generosity and understanding of the Cyclone faithful.

Paradoxically, it may be part of the reason for the suffering at times.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019

Is Jamie getting closer to beer sales? Athletic department tweeting out something sponsored by bud light!

little bizarre thing to tweet out but bud light is selling the iowa state bottles everywhere so guessing its that

Reactions: MugNight

psychlone99

Apr 6, 2006
psychlone99.wordpress.com
Did anyone else notice a tweet notification from Cyclone Equipment this morning that came through and was swiftly remove. In the little notification preview it appeared to be a white helmet, perhaps with the red stenciled logo, but I only caught a brief glimpse. Just wondering if others saw it, or if it was my imagination.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Did anyone else notice a tweet notification from Cyclone Equipment this morning that came through and was swiftly remove. In the little notification preview it appeared to be a white helmet, perhaps with the red stenciled logo, but I only caught a brief glimpse. Just wondering if others saw it, or if it was my imagination.
Felt like I blinked and it was gone. Thought maybe i was imagining it too

Reactions: psychlone99