NFL: ***Cyclones in the NFL: 2023 season***

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
The Jets are a freakin mess. I hope they make some coaching changes or our guys can somehow get out of there.
Such a bad organization and have so horribly mismanaged this season.

Even if you want to be critical of some of our guys their offense has been so inept. Lazard has had an awful season and is still their 4th leading receiver.

I don’t know the internal aspects of their organization but the staff needs to take a serious look in the mirror if they want to place blame anywhere. Not going out and finding a serviceable backup after Rodgers got hurt was a fireable offense. Then you’ve had the random musical chairs over who can be less bad at QB.

• Winner
Reactions: GTO

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Such a bad organization and have so horribly mismanaged this season.

Even if you want to be critical of some of our guys their offense has been so inept. Lazard has had an awful season and is still their 4th leading receiver.

I don’t know the internal aspects of their organization but the staff needs to take a serious look in the mirror if they want to place blame anywhere. Not going out and finding a serviceable backup after Rodgers got hurt was a fireable offense. Then you’ve had the random musical chairs over who can be less bad at QB.
They wasted over half a season trying to make Zach Wilson work. Then lashed out at everyone over their garbage performance.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Saturday 1/13
3:30 (NBC) - Cleveland at Houston (Hutchinson)

Sunday 1/14
3:30 (FOX) - Green Bay (Johnson) at Dallas
7:15 (NBC) - LA Rams (Hummel) at Detroit (Montgomery)

BYE: Baltimore (Kolar), San Francisco (Purdy)

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
Saturday 1/13
3:30 (NBC) - Cleveland at Houston (Hutchinson)

Sunday 1/14
3:30 (FOX) - Green Bay (Johnson) at Dallas
7:15 (NBC) - LA Rams (Hummel) at Detroit (Montgomery)

BYE: Baltimore (Kolar), San Francisco (Purdy)
So, basically, **** the Cowboys and the Browns?

Help Support Us

Become a patron