NFL: ***Cyclones in the NFL: 2023 season***

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Xavier ended the regular season with 8 catches for 90 yards and Charlie 7 for 87.

They probably both had halves at ISU with better total numbers.

I saw a projection at the start of the season that had Charlie with 7 catches and thought that was ridiculously low. They really like Andrews and Likely = for good reason - so I think it's strange that they used a 4th rounder on Charlie.

Reactions: demoncore1031

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Xavier ended the regular season with 8 catches for 90 yards and Charlie 7 for 87.

I saw a projection at the start of the season that had Charlie with 7 catches and thought that was ridiculously low. They really like Andrews and Likely = for good reason - so I think it's strange that they used a 4th rounder on Charlie.

Likely and Kolar were in the same draft and Kolar was drafted before Likely, so the team actually liked Kolar more going into the draft.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

What was Charlie's snap count as the season went on? Seemed like he was out there more if I checked into a Ravens game.

ABW

Jan 22, 2023
Maryland

Charlie had hernia surgery during his rookie training camp and missed a good part of the season so Likely, who I think was drafted later, was able to leap frog him to be TE2.

ABW

Jan 22, 2023
Maryland
Article on NY Jets' offensive coordinator potentially not recognizing Breece's receiving capabilities although the previous OC did.

Last edited:

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
Listed in the official inactives for the Jets-Pats game today:

Pats - TE La'Michael Pettway (cool to see that)
Jets - WR Allen Lazard (NOT cool to see that)

I'm not optimistic that the Jets will want AL back next year.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
The Jets are a freakin mess. I hope they make some coaching changes or our guys can somehow get out of there.

• Winner
Reactions: Urbandale2013

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid

AL's contract next season is fully guaranteed. They could cut him but they'd take a cap hit.

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006

With Rodgers back next year, I think Lazard will be as well but who knows.

Last edited:

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Low key, underrated: Campbell has done a phenomenal job of finding talent in the WR transfer portal (Pettaway, Hutchinson and now Higgins)

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Article on NY Jets' offensive coordinator potentially not recognizing Breece;s receiving capabilities although the previous OC did.

Hackett has been exposed over the last couple of seasons. The whole experiment of recreating the Green Bay offense for Rodgers has been a disaster. I'm not convinced if Rodgers stays healthy it would have been very good.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron