NBA: Cyclones in the pros 2021-23 (hoops)

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Unbelievable some of the things Tyrese is doing. He's playing like a legitimate star, a dominant franchise changing type player. And always with a smile.

Pacers would be in very good playoff position if they hadn’t nose dived when he was out, which says a lot in itself.

He is such a unique player and a player fans will pay to be entertained by, scores a ton while simultaneously lifting up every teammate.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
It’s funny, I thought he was great at ISU, but never predicted this next level to his game. Hali is playing like uber-man out there.

TJ is gonna throw a few more players into the league before it’s all said and done too.

The future is bright.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
It’s funny, I thought he was great at ISU, but never predicted this next level to his game. Hali is playing like uber-man out there.

TJ is gonna throw a few more players into the league before it’s all said and done too.

The future is bright.

We've had a mix of short time and 4 yrs make the pros I would think that would help TJ so they( the alumni) can give advice to both perspectives,

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
THT still getting nice run in Utah, don’t know if that translates as they rebuild.

Kind of wondering how much he was on SGA after back to backs with okc.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Tyrese didn’t shoot great from 3 but still dropped 29 points with 19 — yes 19 —assists. Dude is absolutely dominating right now.

It sounds crazy at first...but Haliburton may be close the best American born basketball player right now, or at least on offense.

• Informative
Reactions: Peter and NWICY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron