CyTown Announcement - Monday 9/19 (Links in OP)

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Jamie teased it tonight on the coaches' show.

High rollers will get the scoop at an AD event on Friday night, and the information will be presented to the public next Monday.

MAIN SITE (with additional pictures/renderings):

PRESS CONFERENCE:

A.D. RECEPTION VIDEO:

CYTOWN FLY-THROUGH VIDEO:

MASTER PLAN (PDF):

PHASING MAP (PDF):

SUITES FLY-THROUGH VIDEO:

Last edited:

GingerNinja

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2012
Omaha
Less football parking = bad idea.
Hasn't Jamie said that parking would be net positive in the end or at the very least equal? And more spaces will be paved once complete?

I thought that's what he said the last time they had an announcement on this but I guess we will see Monday if that still holds true.

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
I just posted on another thread but I just don't get this project. Not enough population and crappy weather for outside dining Nov to April. But I'm all ears.
I know nothing about this but I thought someone said this was kind of based on the Title Town development in Green Bay? If so then maybe it works - I wouldn't bet against JP.

cyclone87

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA
Hasn't Jamie said that parking would be net positive in the end or at the very least equal? And more spaces will be paved once complete?

I thought that's what he said the last time they had an announcement on this but I guess we will see Monday if that still holds true.
Good point, they added several hundred more parking spots this year by paying the new lots by schemen/stevens and moving RVs to the village. Will be interesting to see the plans.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I just posted on another thread but I just don't get this project. Not enough population and crappy weather for outside dining Nov to April. But I'm all ears.

You can oppose it but its going to happen. The underground infrastructure to support it will begin construction probably in Spring of ‘23.

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
If he can get donor money to pay for it and sustain it then kudos to Pollard. Sounds like a hell of a tax write-off for the donors.
This shouldn't be a multi donor funded project, it should be solely a private development project with no risk to the AD budget. Now if a donor is sticking their neck out on this and assumes all financial risk, fine by me.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron