Dear Jamie Pollard

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Let me guess you aren’t a businessman or in sales. Small talk goes a long way.
Not in sales but I am in purchasing/procurement. If a vendor walked into my office and started mentioning something that happened under someone 11 years ago who isn’t even alive today. It might garner a smirk or a chuckle from me at best and that’s it. Wouldn’t move a needle either way.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
I’m the bad guy cause I don’t get paid to spend 4 days on the tournament committee to pick Virginia?

There are 12 men's basketball selection committee members, of which Jamie is but one (unless you're claiming he has multiple personalities).

Please state why all of the blame you put forth falls on Jamie's shoulders alone.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Ya'll want a crazy conspiracy theory? OP IS JAMIE POLLARD. Opened account 18 years ago. Guess how many years JP has been our AD? He's a psychological genius. Probably trying to get a feel where we all stand about him after he's heard people are angry with him about the selection committee.
No, the OP opened it in January of this year.

The person calling him dumb opened theirs 18 years ago.

Last edited:

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
@HighLeakageCy are you sober yet?
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: psycln11 and NWICY

cysmiley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2012
Seriously? That’s the first thing I would’ve mentioned.

”Hey Greg, remember that national championship you guys won because ISU beat OSU? I’m glad we could help. K bye.“
-Jamie
You would be asking for a personal favor (based on irrelevant data), by a person who has volunteered for and placed himself in a highly professional position and asking him to perform an unethical act. Even if he could do as you asked, his reputation would be highly questioned, and I think way beneath JP's integrity. No doubt, the committee did not do an admirable job, but to engage in unethical conduct, does not solve the problem,

Edit: Jamie is not only representing Iowa State, but he volunteered to use his expertise to represent 370 or so D1 institutions, thousands of D1 athletes, and millions of fans across the country. By doing this, hopefully he has raised the profile of our institution. Don't think that making a decision based on a 2011 football game would fulfill that obligation to those people.

Last edited:
  • Dumb
Reactions: RagingCloner

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
You would be asking for a personal favor (based on irrelevant data), by a person who has volunteered for and placed himself in a highly professional position and asking him to perform an unethical act. Even if he could do as you asked, his reputation would be highly questioned, and I think way beneath JP's integrity. No doubt, the committee did not do an admirable job, but to engage in unethical conduct, does not solve the problem,
JFC did everyone lose their sense of humor in the last week?

Reactions: jcyclonee

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
you don't sober up from low intelligence.

So does the OP long for the AD leadership of Bruce Van De Velde?
Looking at the OP's past postings there are a few that are very curious.

I wonder as a couple on here is that the OP is a Hok, trying to disguise themselves as a Cyclone.

Is it possible this a complete troll? That would be the only thing that makes any sense in how absolutely insane they have been on this thread.