[DECOMMIT] 2021 QB Charles Wright

Christopher C

May 22, 2020
Purdy didn't play Junior year due to injury. That is the only reason why he is a Cyclone. He would have been an Aggie or some sort of Tiger if he played.
Not to be a contrarian, but he wasn't overlooked because there was nothing to look at.
Point taken and didn't mean to compare him to Purdy. And to be fair, I haven't watched Bauer. I've only started paying attention to high school athletes in the area since last fall. Maybe he shows something special this year though. Campbell and Co. seem to be good at getting kids early, understanding their potential.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Texas was the only school he would have flipped to if offered and our staff was aware of that

Yeah, there's no shame in losing a recruit to UT that played HS ball in Austin. It sucks, but it's not like he's going to Baylor or Tech. This staff is mostly former MAC guys...they are used to Big 10 teams coming in and flipping their recruits. They have backup plans to backup plans.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

JimmyChitwood

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 3, 2015
Southern Iowa
Name to keep an eye on.

Went undefeated in Football and was in the state championship for basketball until COVID cancelled it.
This guy is a talent.

Have we been in contact with this young man?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Name to keep an eye on.

Went undefeated in Football and was in the state championship for basketball until COVID cancelled it.
This guy is a talent.

Kid looks like quite the athlete. Don't know if it was because of inept o-line play or if he's just a little jittery, but he didn't stay in the pocket very much in that video. When he did though you could really see his arm strength and accuracy when throwing on balance. Obviously his running was spectacular, however it did look like he was playing against players a couple tiers lower than him.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Kid looks like quite the athlete. Don't know if it was because of inept o-line play or if he's just a little jittery, but he didn't stay in the pocket very much in that video. When he did though you could really see his arm strength and accuracy when throwing on balance. Obviously his running was spectacular, however it did look like he was playing against players a couple tiers lower than him.
If I was a 6'5" QB that could run a 4.5s 40, you'd have trouble keeping me in the pocket, too. Especially when it is against South Dakota talent....

bigsag

Jan 27, 2009
I see that 247Sports have Chase Mason ranked as the No. 20 Dual threat QB in the country.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
If I was a 6'5" QB that could run a 4.5s 40, you'd have trouble keeping me in the pocket, too. Especially when it is against South Dakota talent....
Yeah I wasn't trying to discredit him whatsoever. I'm sure that he knows he can outrun essentially everyone on the field every play. Reminds me of the type of QB that Kansas State usually has.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Name to keep an eye on.

This guy is a talent.

Well, if he’s half Viking, half Borg, that would explain a lot.

• Funny
Reactions: Snydes and Acylum

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron