Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
At least none of our transfers are playing for Mulkey at Baylor or LSU! :eek:

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
Two things, I see that Donarski committed to UNC but I had heard rumors of her and Iowa. That would sting more than any Big XII team IMO. Secondly, I understand losing one our own to a Big XII team is hard to swallow but if we got a really good player from one of them we'd be pretty excited. It's the new normal for now anyway.

• Winner
Reactions: riceville98

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I heard multiple TV analysts last year say that Nikki Collen runs Baylor like a WNBA team. She wants to play up-tempo, bomb the three-ball, and have a free-flowing roster that changes yearly.

Funny, they averaged fewer points a game than us last year and made two fewer three-pointers per game. Defensively, Baylor was one point better than us. But hey, if that is what floats your boat, good luck.
This was a bridge year for Baylor.... They will be significantly better than Iowa State this year.

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
I wish her well personally and I hope Baylor loses every game. That’s always the case with Baylor though.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I heard multiple TV analysts last year say that Nikki Collen runs Baylor like a WNBA team. She wants to play up-tempo, bomb the three-ball, and have a free-flowing roster that changes yearly.

Funny, they averaged fewer points a game than us last year and made two fewer three-pointers per game. Defensively, Baylor was one point better than us. But hey, if that is what floats your boat, good luck.
Nikki seems like a sweetheart. Regardless of your politics, someday watch Nikki’s comments regarding Brittany Griner vs Mulkey’s comments. If you were a parent, who would you want your child playing for?

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
Nikki seems like a sweetheart. Regardless of your politics, someday watch Nikki’s comments regarding Brittany Griner vs Mulkey’s comments. If you were a parent, who would you want your child playing for?
There are a lot of mixed reviews on her from the fans at Baylor. After we beat them in Waco this year, there were many comments that she had one foot out the door. Supposedly, her family has not moved to Waco, and so on.

Reactions: cycloneML

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
There are a lot of mixed reviews on her from the fans at Baylor. After we beat them in Waco this year, there were many comments that she had one foot out the door. Supposedly, her family has not moved to Waco, and so on.

Interesting reading this forum, never have before. Reading their transfer portal thread for how they reacted to our big names leaving.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Right? How about covering up murders and sexual assault for starters? And then perhaps having the governor of Texas basically hold the Big 12 hostage until Baylor got to join? If that didn't happen, they'd be in the WAC.

The majority of Baylor fans had an enabling and/or dismissive attitude towards the whole thing. They were completely tone deaf.

Beyond that, even when Baylor has national championship caliber level teams, their fans don't even show up. They don't deserve Scott Drew and they don't deserve any titles they get.

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Two things, I see that Donarski committed to UNC but I had heard rumors of her and Iowa. That would sting more than any Big XII team IMO. Secondly, I understand losing one our own to a Big XII team is hard to swallow but if we got a really good player from one of them we'd be pretty excited. It's the new normal for now anyway.

Donarski would have NEVER went to Iowa - she had very strong feelings about their star and they were not positive.

Reactions: NWICY and JayVee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron