Diante Garrett

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Diante Garrett's Facebook statuses and comments are kind-of disturbing. Curious to see if this is a sign of things to come, or just post-loss disappointment.

Diante So Ym Garrett Learned a lot from last night..holla at me..RIP my niggas...YM
11 hours ago via Mobile Web

Lilshawngettinracks Britton GOOD GAME... I HOPE BE WHERE U AT SOME DAY
10 hours ago

Montelo Waithe I watched the game i thought u did real good when you were aggressive ya no attack the defense u will get a lay-up r an assist, but it'll all come together let me no when you play again....my boy was all into it ur his guy!!!!
10 hours ago

Jerrod Everett Black DG wats good my Ym fam.. sayy keep ya head up dawg.. u already kno what it iz bro..
7 hours ago

U already kno what what is????

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Just in...

Alex Dorr Nothin makes New Years better than practice at 9 am :)
December 31, 2009 at 6:38pm · Comment · Like

No one likes a coach who ruins new years!!!

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
creepystalkerc128554278303564865.jpg

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
What the **** is it with kids and lack of language skills nowadays? Can somebody translate any of that into English? Seriously, how do these kids get out of grade school, let alone into college?

Reactions: TxCycloneFan

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
What the **** is it with kids and lack of language skills nowadays? Can somebody translate any of that into English? Seriously, how do these kids get out of grade school, let alone into college?

I was thinking the same thing.

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
My point... people are freaking out over nothing....

Can we just rally around our team to beat North Dakota State and #2 Texas next Wednesday??? Lets decide what we think of Mac at the end of the season.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Well when you all started talking about these stupid facebook postings/updates, DG's seemed to be the least of our worries.

Also, for god's sake it is facebook. The very idea of facebook/twitter is that you write what you are feeling at that moment. Therefore, you might write something like "I hate this stupid town" because at that moment you do, but it doesn't mean you are going to move. God, I'm 30 and I understand this better than most of you.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Let me ask this... am I the only one that actually uses proper English even in text messages? You know, like capital letters in the right spots, punctuation marks, etc?

CloneState1028

Jan 21, 2008
Ames, IA via Cedar Rapids
TRANSLATION:

Garrett: Learned a lot from last night. Talk to me. Rest in peace my friends.

Lilshawngettinracks Britton: Good game. I hope to be in your shoes someday.

Montelo Waithe: I watched the game and I thought you did real good when you were aggressive. Attack the defense and you will get a lay-up or an assist, but it'll all come together let me know when you play again....My man was all into it. You're his boy!!

Jerrod Everett Black: DG what's up man? Keep your head up. You already know what it is.

I tried. lol

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Let me ask this... am I the only one that actually uses proper English even in text messages? You know, like capital letters in the right spots, punctuation marks, etc?

I usually do too, but most people don't. Of course texting isn't really my thing in general. I just like seeing proper English, as much as possible, but we all make mistakes.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

Nope...I do...unless I run out of 160 characters and need to squeeze a word in, then I might skip things. :wink: