Diaper Bags in Jack Trice

CYvilEng

Aug 20, 2012
Des Moines
Does anybody have experience bringing a diaper bag in to Jack Trice?

I called the ticket office, they said the policy is no bags allowed but child care items are allowed. She said I can bring a diaper bag but it is up to the specific security person wether they let it in or not.

Last edited:

MartyMcCy

Sep 6, 2011
They have a special line for people with bags (at least on the north side entrances). Be prepared to have it searched.

eclone

Apr 10, 2006
Grimes
We've never had a problem bringing one in. Just don't stuff it full of Bud Light! Seriously, we usually bring a scaled down version of our regular diaper bag and they take a quick look and let us through.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
It's been a couple years, but I'm sure we brought one in and I don't remember it being an issue. As long as you're not attempting to use it to sneak something else in, you'd have to get the a-holiest security person for them to give you a hard time with that.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
All bags, backpacks, video cameras, large cases, fanny packs and purses (larger than 10" by 10") are prohibited and banned from the interior of the stadium.
Only those items required for medical, family or child care needs, one 20 oz. unopened bottle of water will be allowed per person. All carried items and entrants are subject to search.

Just have it open and make sure to put the booze on the bottom and the diapers, bottles and formula on top.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Does anybody have experience bringing a diaper bag in to Jack Trice?

I called the ticket office, they said the policy is no bags allowed but child care items are allowed. She said I can bring a diaper bag but it is up to the specific security person wether they let it in or not.

They're doing an awful job enforcing that policy considering they have entry lines specifically dedicated to checking bags before they're brought in.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
They're doing an awful job enforcing that policy considering they have entry lines specifically dedicated to checking bags before they're brought in.

The "bag" check is more like a purse check. 10x10 is the biggest purse allowed in unless its a diaper bag or whatever.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Probably helps if you are in line with an actual child/baby and not just a bunch of drunk adults. Just sayin'. :smile:

agardini

Nov 12, 2009
We had no problems last year with taking a diaper bag and our child. Did it all basketball season too. Plan on taking our son and diaper bag this year also.

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
We took our diaper bag last year without problems but somehow pack-and-plays aren't allowed. WTF?

Storkenheimer

Oct 2, 2011
I did not read the whole thread, so im not sure if its been discussed.

Can you use boob milk to make white russians??

Help Support Us

Become a patron