Disturbing image from last night

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I'm sorry, but what in the hell was that? What were those two guys doing after? They look like it was the first time they had ever seen boobs the way they were embracing and celebrating.
It was a conference championship celebration following another victory over Texas. I'm not sure what was confusing about it for you, but let me know, and I'll try to explain.

I didn't start this thread, btw. It's rather silly, actually, the smack talk on, of all things, mascots. Like all of them aren't a little goofy (looking) by definition?

images
images
images
images
images

Last edited:

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
It was a conference championship celebration following another victory over Texas. I'm not sure what was confusing about it for you, but let me know, and I'll try to explain.

I didn't start this thread, btw. It's rather silly, actually, the smack talk on, of all things, mascots. Like all of them aren't a little goofy (looking) by definition?

images
images
images
images
images
Fella...you're the only one taking this whole mascot thing really seriously. Very seriously.

Side note, the Tree from Stanford isn't the school mascot, it's the band mascot.

Willie is still freaking weird.

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL

images
images
images
images
images

Yes mascots are meant to be silly and fun, but I think the biggest thing I can't get behind with Wille (or Herky) is the 1/2 Cat 1/2 man thing. If you're going with the giant mascot head, finish the job instead of slapping on a tshirt and basketball shorts and calling it a day. THAT is where the awkwardness comes in.

• Winner
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron