Doesn't look like Ku has much interest in ...

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
I did not watch a single regular season game played by KU that season. Sorry to burst your theory. I did watch them win the Orange Bowl on TV, though.

In my book, I generally cheer for success by the football team because it put more money in the till for basketball. Why is it so hard for people to understand not being a big college football fan? It's just not a very high quality product. If I am going to give up a few precious hours of my weekend, it will be to watch an NFL game.
Another reason to just roll my eyes at your views. Whatever, one sport U fan is consistent.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Put some armor all on those lazy boy recliners.
When I think of KU Football, I think about Mangino. When I think about Mangino, I think about the poster who shared that his coaching contracts had written in his personal bathroom and shower so he could take a dump and then floss his fat ass with a towel. I'm scarred for life after that post. thanks CycloneFanatic.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
I did not watch a single regular season game played by KU that season. Sorry to burst your theory. I did watch them win the Orange Bowl on TV, though.

In my book, I generally cheer for success by the football team because it put more money in the till for basketball. Why is it so hard for people to understand not being a big college football fan? It's just not a very high quality product. If I am going to give up a few precious hours of my weekend, it will be to watch an NFL game.

Whaaaaa???

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Whaaaaa???
Sorry, but college football compared to the NFL is a vastly inferior product. If I have 2 hours to sit and watch football it will be an NFL game 99/100 times. Because it doesn't hold the same level of passion for me, I am left just watching it from an entertainment perspective and ncaa football is not nearly as entertaining for me as NFL football is, especially now with Fantasy Football being involved.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Sorry, but college football compared to the NFL is a vastly inferior product. If I have 2 hours to sit and watch football it will be an NFL game 99/100 times. Because it doesn't hold the same level of passion for me, I am left just watching it from an entertainment perspective and ncaa football is not nearly as entertaining for me as NFL football is, especially now with Fantasy Football being involved.
This is heresy within the church of college athletics.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

To each their own. (Your wrong but that's ok);)