Drake Commit? - **Non-ISU**

simville02

Mar 25, 2009
Sounds like Drake women got a local recruit today. Via Twitter:

"Not even noon yet & it's been a great day to be a BULLDOG! Got a very special YES from a very special young lady! #2feetIn #HomeTownHero"

Anyone know who? Just always curious and interested in following local kids.

Felt like I should post this here as I know the types of response posts get about wbb elsewhere from time to time

VaClone

Jun 4, 2006
Sounds like Drake women got a local recruit today. Via Twitter:

"Not even noon yet & it's been a great day to be a BULLDOG! Got a very special YES from a very special young lady! #2feetIn #HomeTownHero"

Anyone know who? Just always curious and interested in following local kids.

Felt like I should post this here as I know the types of response posts get about wbb elsewhere from time to time

Hannah Fuller VHS

J-Diggy

Nov 30, 2007
That girl is a beast. Very aggressive, shots 3s ok, and runs over people instead of around them. Probably not quick enough or tall enough for ISU but still a very nice, and very competitive, player.

907CY

Jan 30, 2010
Northern Polk County
Add Fuller to Hibner from Dowling and you have the start of a good recruiting class for Coach Jenny and the Drake squad. Iowa has there 2016 class filled by verbals. Both UNI and Creighton have two and Minnesota just received three verbals. That leaves Iowa State with out a verbal and I haven't heard of any guests on campus. I hope we make a late charge soon.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Jenny will be the Iowa coach at some point. She can flat out coach. I wish Iowa State would get her when Bill hangs it up. They have a very good young team. Probably will make the tourney this year.