[Eli Sanders Added] 2021 Class Breakdown

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Well, except for this guy . . . .

He seems like the type of kicker that looks forward to laying out the occasional returner, and then going to the sideline and shotgunning a few Busch lights.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Well, except for this guy . . . .

He mentions his kicking coach always mentioning Iowa State. Anybody know who his coach is what the connection is?

Reactions: glenn_thegreat

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
He mentions his kicking coach always mentioning Iowa State. Anybody know who his coach is what the connection is?
This article says Paul Woodside

No ties to Iowa State that I can find

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
This article says Paul Woodside

No ties to Iowa State that I can find

Woodside was his soccer coach that got him interested in football. His football head coach is R.J. Windows according to the same article. The article seems to indicate that this is the second (or maybe third) year for football at this school (they are working very hard and hope to win 50% of their games). His reference to his coach mentioning Iowa State may be that Campbell has built up a good team from next-to-nothing using a "5 Star Culture without 5 Star players" and working very hard.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Class additions final per Cyclones.com. So, no Army. I think others had mentioned a couple weeks ago we changed our minds on wanting him.
I’m catching noise that neither he nor Winsome Frazier are going to qualify.

In Frazier’s case, it’s a Crystal Ball for Florida A&M, after all the offers he had. Army may wind up at Iowa Western.

• Informative
Reactions: frackincygy

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
I’m catching noise that neither he nor Winsome Frazier are going to qualify.

In Frazier’s case, it’s a Crystal Ball for Florida A&M, after all the offers he had. Army may wind up at Iowa Western.

Actually, 247 says Frazier signed with Florida A&M,

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Notable predictions.

Eli Sanders: 96 - now our kick returner. Was the best playmaker week two. Just got here.
Myles Purchase 94 - in the two deep now (got here two months ago). Look for him to play A LOT.
Beau Freyler 92 - in the two deep now (got here two months ago). Same story as Purchase.
Deon Silas 91 - That “TD” was sweet! He’s already a fan favorite.
Jaylin Noel 91- I mean, what can I say?

Cyvilian

Apr 15, 2006
Love seeing the young guys get playing time. Bodes well for the future.
And...they're performing pretty well!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron