Employer Christmas Gifts

tube1

Oct 19, 2006
My boss donates money to something called the Human Fund. I guess you can get a nice tax writeoff from them.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
OMG thats halarious.. I almost spit awesome blossom everywhere.

She wasnt so awesome.

blossom.jpg

clones26

Nov 8, 2006
Urbandale
Nothing.

They already took away our Holiday party a couple years ago to save money, we don't get any bonuses or gifts and if we're lucky the boss might take us out after work and buy apetizers at the bar or something. One year I guess we got this "gift" which was the paper box thing you had to put together and inside the lid it said "our most valuable asset - YOU!" Talk about one of the dumbest things ever, it wasn't even worth what they probably paid to make and send those things out. Save that money and send me the check for it, even if it's $2. At least I can get a pop with that...

wow...you must work for Wells Fargo. I hear you on this, we get nothing and I am making hand over foot for the company compared to what they are paying me.

dukeebear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 30, 2006
Ames
You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Coffee mug. I could use a different mug each day of the week and I have gotten rid of quite a few.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Our company makes software for the health industry. I do phone support and go around training offices how to use it - mostly IT-type stuff for our proprietary software with some training elements. Seriously - we NEVER have openings, and have two right now. Anyone who wants info, let me know.

I graduated from Jr High when I was 17. And I can count to 10 within one minute and up to 20 as long as I can come to the interview barefoot. Do you think I would have a chance at a good job??????

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I graduated from Jr High when I was 17. And I can count to 10 within one minute and up to 20 as long as I can come to the interview barefoot. Do you think I would have a chance at a good job??????

Sadly, yes. :wink:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron