Every Day Carry Knives

Turn2

May 12, 2011
Clusterfunkeny
This little guy will never let you down.

It'll take any utility blade you prefer, and is strong, lightweight and compact. Also, the price on Amazon is a steal for this quality.

I use it for work and everyday stuff. With work I'm cutting through drywall, cutting coax (quad shield) to trim out, etc. It's a rugged little knife.

Gerber EAB Lite Pocket Knife [31-000345] https://a.co/d/cTAFi8V
View attachment 111281
That's a really handy office knife. This thread has been a real eye opener for me. I never stopped to think about it before but I have an office knife, a bike knife, a pick-up knife, a basement knife, a couple workshop knives a couple random JIC knives and we aren't even to the kitchen yet. None are worth more than $15. I might have a fetish, but at least it's a cheap one.

Reactions: g4ce and BWRhasnoAC

Nader_uggghhh

Jul 11, 2017
That's a really handy office knife. This thread has been a real eye opener for me. I never stopped to think about it before but I have an office knife, a bike knife, a pick-up knife, a basement knife, a couple workshop knives a couple random JIC knives and we aren't even to the kitchen yet. None are worth more than $15. I might have a fetish, but at least it's a cheap one.
Don't forget about the poop knife.

Yaz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 29, 2018
I dont carry a knife everyday unless Im camping. Bought a Benchmade bugout 535 this week for outdoors use. Was never going to spend that on a folding knife then REI had a membership sale so i got it. I like the thumb opening stud and area to just grab the blade to open with 2 hands. Also have a buck knife fixed blade for camping that I enjoy. Lastly, I purchased a Bucknife spitfire for my daughter since she likes to hike. For the price, this is a nice entry level everyday knife, camping, and hiking knife. You can beat the heck out of it and would still be a good knife.

Last edited:
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
You've obviously never had to free POW's from a Vietnam prisoner camp or had to render judgment on a man who conspired against your family.

You must live a sheltered life :)
Or open the throat of a man who can't breath so you have to do a trach hole to get air to his lungs.

Reactions: isufbcurt

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron