Exciting News Ahead!!!

ISUboi12

Apr 12, 2006
dsm
well if it has to do with the athletic department it must be some sort of sponsership or recognition of cf by the dept....

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
For sale to the public... and I know you've got urs on ISUFan... but really... would it kill you to take it off for a few hours to wash in once in a while?
God allmighty, forgive me for I have sinned. I have read the last few posts and am ashamed. The rath of satan would be better than the images that entered my mind in the last few minutes. Need new mental images.
jessica-alba.jpg

Ok I feel better.:biggrin9gp:

ArathornClone

Oct 10, 2006
He's decided to go through with the surgery. He won't know for sure until the plastic surgeon's office confirms his appointment for this weekend.

Congratulations Jeremy......or should I call you Jessica now?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
So this doctor is talking to his patient, and he says I've got good news and I've got bad news. The patient says "give me the bad news first." So the doctor says "you have two weeks to live". And the patient says "So what's the good news!?" And the doctor says "you see that nurse over there......?

Hope it's not that kind of news!

St8Grad

Mar 30, 2006
Nashville, TN
God allmighty, forgive me for I have sinned. I have read the last few posts and am ashamed. The rath of satan would be better than the images that entered my mind in the last few minutes. Need new mental images.
jessica-alba.jpg

Ok I feel better.:biggrin9gp:

WOW. Just not fair!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Only Batman? What about Catwoman?

See, the reason why I refused to watch Catwoman is because you never knew from scene to scene whether you were ogling Halle Berry or her male stunt double...:no6xn:

Last edited by a moderator:

cyputz

Jul 26, 2006
Jeremy has signed to be the color commentary announcer on Versus. Angie has been promoted to Fox Sports Network without announcing a game to date.