Exciting News Ahead!!!

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
So this doctor is talking to his patient, and he says I've got good news and I've got bad news. The patient says "give me the bad news first." So the doctor says "you have two weeks to live". And the patient says "So what's the good news!?" And the doctor says "you see that nurse over there......?

Hope it's not that kind of news!
Reminds me of another joke:

A doctor calls his patient at home and says, "Sir, I've got bad news and worse news."
The man says, "What's the bad news?"
"You've got a week to live."
"Oh no! How could it get any worse? What's the worse news?"
"I forgot to call you last week."

Also, I saw this thread when it first popped up this morning, and didn't come back to CF until 18 hours later. It was funny to see that the thread had gone from speculating that CF had joined up with Scout, to discussing gay superheros with AIDS. Ahhh, good ol' CF.

Last edited:

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Reminds me of another joke:

A doctor calls his patient at home and says, "Sir, I've got bad news and worse news."
The man says, "What's the bad news?"
"You've got a week to live."
"Oh no! How could it get any worse? What's the worse news?"
"I forgot to call you last week."

I thought the worse news was "your girlfriend met your wife."?

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Uh, never heard it end that way, but that doesn't mean you haven't. See, that's the awesome thing about jokes- they can end more than one way! I mean, how many "knock knock" jokes are there in the world?

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
Aha... CycloneFanatic is going to be switching it's colors to a true Cardinal and Gold set. Oh... and we're getting new CycloneFanatic jerseys this year, after members submit ideas online to Jeremy for review.

And even though a lot of marketing and work has been put into the new CycloneFanatic Logo... they're bringing the old one back for the CycloneFanatic helmets.

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
might have something to do with the "greatest mascot" poll on cbssportsline

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
it has to do with CF directly...
maybe another online match made in heaven has developed via CF just like ISUFan22 and Mrs. 22

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
No... it will be announced that CF's #1 poster will be the waterboy for the Iowa NBA-DL team just as he has done for the women's football team, the Iowa Crush.

Congrats ISUFan22!!! Way to represent!!

Landshark

Jan 23, 2007
Ankeny, IA
With all the silence going on at CN (in which I subscribe), I'm betting it has something to do with a merger of some sort.

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
it obviously has something to do with the site or else it wouldn't have been Jeremy's decision to come out with it the first week of July.

I was sort of hoping to hear about a 5 star recruit joining the Basketball or Football team, so this had better be good Jeremy :happy8se:

CycloneSteel

Apr 13, 2006
It's definitely not recruit related, that news has been pretty slow here unfortunately the past 6 months. Course we only have one football commit, which Rivals broke -so there's still time to catch up in the "scoop" race for football!