Explosions at Boston Marathon

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
So, suspect 1 has his hat forward and sunglasses on, and will be hard to identify. Suspect 2 has his hat backwards and no sunglasses on, and will be easy to identify.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Some short bald fat guy is yelling that he knows the truth and is spotting off about the "bomb training" exersise that was going on the day of the marathon.. says they now who the real bombers are... I just had is goin in the back ground.. then the mike picked up someone saying "yea he has been here all week. But hasnt gotten any attention till now".. Then the stream cut the sound off.

Also someone yelled out HEY SHUT THE **** UP... then someone else was like HEY WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!

Probably one of the nut jobs from infowars that have been claiming this is an FBI planned "falseflag" bombing and that it is all staged. Than they claimed it was Saudis and they were being secretly deported sop as not to embarrass the Saudi govt.. Tomorrow they will probably blame Martians hired by the Saudis and the FBI but disguised to look like humans. It is like The Onion but these goofs are serious. What I don't understand is how these asshats get passes to get into these things.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
Probably one of the nut jobs from infowars that have been claiming this is an FBI planned "falseflag" bombing and that it is all staged. Than they claimed it was Saudis and they were being secretly deported sop as not to embarrass the Saudi govt.. Tomorrow they will probably blame Martians hired by the Saudis and the FBI but disguised to look like humans. It is like The Onion but these goofs are serious. What I don't understand is how these asshats get passes to get into these things.

The news that the Saudi person of interest was being deported was up on CNN and now it's gone. Big sis was also grilled on this today by Jeff Duncan.

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
I would sure like to know why the pictures weren't released yesterday if they haven't made arrests. You'd think the sooner they are out, the better chance you have to catch someone.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
I would sure like to know why the pictures weren't released yesterday if they haven't made arrests. You'd think the sooner they are out, the better chance you have to catch someone.

I was trying to find 4chan or reddit threads that may have included the suspects. no luck as of yet.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
First we're mad that information is released too fast and is not accurate and now we're mad that it wasn't released fast enough? I'm having trouble keeping up.

Dino

Mar 26, 2009
Des Moines

The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires...
View attachment 19654