Fall beer

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
What typically released in the fall beers have you had that are good.

Confluence has an Octoberfest and a Fresh Hop Amarillo IPA that are on point.

Franktoberfest from Franklin Street is decent and The Kaiser Imperial Octoberfest from Avery is excellent if you can find it.

Also had a Festbier from River City Brewing in Wichita that was pretty good.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
What typically released in the fall beers have you had that are good.

Confluence has an Octoberfest and a Fresh Hop Amarillo IPA that are on point.

Franktoberfest from Franklin Street is decent and The Kaiser Imperial Octoberfest from Avery is excellent if you can find it.

Also had a Festbier from River City Brewing in Wichita that was pretty good.

Fat Tire. It's released in the fall, but also year round.

• Haha
Reactions: BACyclone

Nader_uggghhh

Jul 11, 2017
I've been making the rounds on the local marzens/festbiers. Lion Bridge spice must flow is an awesome local fall beer.

Reactions: Entropy

Tri

Sep 10, 2009
Barrel aged imperial stout hunting season for me. Go to is Bourbon County from Goose Island and Brewers Reserve Double Barrel from Central Waters. 14% to 15% But always willing to try something new.

BACyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2011
Reinbeck, IA
Sadly, for some reason I've noticed the last few years the festbiers just don't agree with my stomach. When I first started enjoying 'craft' beer, Sam Adams Octoberfest was my go-to for any time of year and was sad it was only seasonal.

I saw this drop from Barn Town. I'm not necessarily a junkie for sours, but this sounds amazing.

Snap10346.jpg

Reactions: Cyinthenorth

Entropy

Oct 27, 2008
Cedar Rapids, IA
Barrel aged imperial stout hunting season for me. Go to is Bourbon County from Goose Island and Brewers Reserve Double Barrel from Central Waters. 14% to 15% But always willing to try something new.
My BIL lives within easy driving distance of Central Waters and grabs some of those high gravity brews. Always fun to visit and drink those up.