MLB: Fantasy baseball

AMarner32

Jul 11, 2013
Marner, any way we can change rosters?

If I had to choose we would have just 3 starting outfielders and the regular 4 infielders, no third 2B/SS and third 1B/3B. And no utility.

Just a regular 8 position players with 9 pitchers and a total of 5-6 bench players would be prime, IMO.

Otherwise, someone can stack up on first basemen or third basemen and start three of them.

Or it gets to the point where if you basically don't put anyone in some starting positions because they will actually hurt your team more than help because nearly 375-400 players are going to be drafted in this thing.
No, there's not a way to do that unfortunately. I chose not to make it a League Manager-style league because I've had bad experiences with that before. The drawback to an ESPN custom league or a standard league is that you cannot change the league settings after creating it. I just rolled with the usual roster settings when I made the league.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Ugh, I'm gonna be busy tomorrow night. I don't say this often, but I'm on BDK's side here. Wouldn't mind the draft being pushed back a couple hours. I'll try to draft my starters at the very least but no promises.

Hoiball92

Apr 23, 2015
Des Moines
To change the draft time, someone (anyone in the league could do this) would have to start a referendum on the league website. You can pick a new draft time and if enough people vote in favor of it, the draft time changes.

Sorry my man, but no, I'm not going to start a referendum because you want to shoot hoops tomorrow night. I know you need all the practice in the world but tomorrow isn't the night for it.
Its alright I'll be there for the first couple rounds

AMarner32

Jul 11, 2013
Ugh, I'm gonna be busy tomorrow night. I don't say this often, but I'm on BDK's side here. Wouldn't mind the draft being pushed back a couple hours. I'll try to draft my starters at the very least but no promises.
I'll put a referendum to move it back two hours on the site. You'll have to vote in favor of changing it on there. It'll take 8 votes to change it, so no promises.

AMarner32

Jul 11, 2013
Sidenote: there is also a referendum to change the league name to "BDK is the worst"

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Im fine with the time of the draft, its going to be a super long one, so atleast this means it will be over by hopefully 8-8:30 as long as people arent taking the full 90 seconds for every pick.

TakeCover

Mar 26, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Im fine with the time of the draft, its going to be a super long one, so atleast this means it will be over by hopefully 8-8:30 as long as people arent taking the full 90 seconds for every pick.

I'm sure there will be a handful of auto-drafters (hope I'm wrong!), which could speed things up.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Thats the hope (autodrafters) either that or like someone said before those that dont stick with it just delete their teams.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
What do you guys think of your teams, mines ok definitely pitching centered (peaches). Leaning toward catchy name and nieman having the best teams just off a quick glance.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron